Lineage OS 16.0

1. Bedabandhu
    Froyo Mar 16, 2019

Bedabandhu , Mar 16, 2019 :
    anyone here using lineage OS 16 on op3t?
    can u please tell me how to report bugs to the developer or is there any community like for lineage project.
    coz i got a ton of bugs.

zlyfer likes this.
  2. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert Mar 16, 2019

3. Bembee
    Froyo Mar 16, 2019

4. zlyfer
    Froyo Mar 16, 2019

zlyfer , Mar 16, 2019 :
    I have it on my OP3 and it works fine. there was a bootloop problem with the initial release but it has been fixed. I can recommend to also checkout the reddit of LOS.

5. Deactivated User
    Mar 22, 2019

6. johnpenzance
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2019

johnpenzance , Apr 7, 2019 :
    I hadn't paid much attention to third party development for the last three years or so. I went looking today, so as to secure access to security upgrades and extend the useful life of my OnePlus 3 for the next few years. I didn't go near rooting, just followed the LineageOS 16 installation guide, and I'm very happy. I put Google Play in for the familiarity, nothing I've tried so far has failed, it feels well made and comprehensive. I get Android 9 thrown in for good measure. This would be a sensible thread in which to mention any unexpected results but so far I've not found one. I ditched my last phone (THL5000) when the security patch updates stopped arriving, I'd hate to have to do that a second time - and in my opinion ditching phones because of software exhaustion isn't ever going to be fixed by hardware manufacturers.

7. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 7, 2019

theshinybeast , Apr 7, 2019 :
    I very much doubt you have "a ton of bugs". Report them in the XDA thread, with logs of course. If I was you I'd make sure they really are bugs or you'll be eaten alive.

8. Retlawbis
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2019

Retlawbis , Apr 23, 2019 :
    Hello,

I updated my oneplus 3t to lineageos 16.0 (from last v15) without problem and all work fine.

But impossible to find where I can (re)personalize the ringtone of the SMS... They now have basic ringtone notificaton...

Have you got the same problem ?