ROM [LineageOS-14.1][7.1.1][OMS7] LegendROM

1. jhalayashraj
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2017

jhalayashraj , Jan 6, 2017 :
    I can implement sultan blobs but just use bacon camera...it gives superb result. Not gonna change blobs for now.

kartike4u likes this.
  2. luukbernardes
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2017

luukbernardes , Jan 6, 2017 :
    How can we use bacon camera? Is the result better even with the same blobs?

3. liskofinal
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2017

liskofinal , Jan 7, 2017 :
    Download it from play store and see... Gives very nice results IMHO

luukbernardes likes this.
  4. Prinze Martin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 7, 2017

Prinze Martin , Jan 7, 2017 :
    Not much better, but a decently better picture output.

5. C0ntroller
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2017

C0ntroller , Jan 7, 2017 :
    Bacon cam looks OK but it is really unstable for me. For example Clear Image effect is crashing it every time. But also other settings and combinations crash the app.

6. liskofinal
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

7. Jakob1502
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2017

8. rohanpitre
    Eclair Jan 9, 2017

rohanpitre , Jan 9, 2017 :
    Hello! Whenever I plug in a usb on the go device, it no more appears in the file manager app, but instead opens in new window. Initially you could select from internal storage or USB storage in file manager app. Becomes difficult to move files onto the USB device. Am I missing something. Had same problem on cm14.1 nightlifes long back and rr recently, tugapower didn't even recognise my device.

9. rsennat
    Donut Jan 9, 2017

rsennat , Jan 9, 2017 :
    I figured out that "INT3NSE kernel" is causing the tethering problem with Legendrom 7.1 and above.
    when I use the default kernel with Legendrom it's all good. even with 9.0, I notice the same issue.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017

10. rohanpitre
    Eclair Jan 10, 2017

rohanpitre , Jan 10, 2017 :
    Kernel: private_r11
    ROM: LegendRom 9.0 31/12/2016 build.
    Gapps: open gapps nano 7.1 23/11/2016 build.
    Kernel adiutor settings: multicore power saving enabled and aggressive. Max CPU frequency: 1956. Max GPU frequency: 320.
    Still getting such average battery life. Can someone help please?

Attached Files:

11. rkiwtir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2017

rkiwtir , Jan 10, 2017 :
    Cyanogenmod system draining around 12-20% battery, is it normal? o_O 9.0 build

Does anyone know how to bind hold back button to kill application?
    And can you add ram info on recent screen?

12. C0ntroller
    Gingerbread Jan 10, 2017

C0ntroller , Jan 10, 2017 :
    That back-to-kill thing is in Developer Options near the bottom of the page.

13. C0ntroller
    Gingerbread Jan 10, 2017

C0ntroller , Jan 10, 2017 :
    Do you guys have some camera suggestions? Bacon Camera isn't really working for me and ColorOS cam is (imo, please don't hate me xP) overrated. Used the Camera Next for quite some time. Are there any other really good cameras to try out? I need dng support and maybe some good denoising and low-light camera app (if there are any).

14. G_Rohan_Patre_hiZT
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2017

G_Rohan_Patre_hiZT , Jan 11, 2017 :
    why is camera quality so important to you? Is taking pictures your hobby?

honest question, not trying to demean anyone. Just trying to understand

15. saurav9070
    Froyo Jan 11, 2017

saurav9070 , Jan 11, 2017 :
    @ziepicwaffle @se7enlyn @jhalayashraj
    Sorry for asking this. I'm too late to the party. This is my first time flashing ROMs. Am so fed up of cm13 and wanna switch to this ROM. Read all 37 pages. Would you guys please be kind enough to clarify few doubts.
    1)Which ROM version should I flash?
    2)Which kernel and version?(private or intense) and settings(settings same as what ziepicwaffle gave or any different?)
    3)Which camera is the best? (Default,bacon or camera next?)

Please answer the above questions keeping this in mind : I'm looking for a very stable daily driver,good audio,good camera and most important of all : high SoT/battery life(minimum of 6h or higher).
    Would be really grateful if you guys replied to my post _/\_ thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017

16. C0ntroller
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2017

C0ntroller , Jan 11, 2017 :
    I would not say it's my hobby but if I see some really beautiful view I will take my time to stop and try to archive some great shots. ;)

With RAW format it is easier to just edit them a bit (but not too much, it should look how it looks in reality) and the denoise makes it easier to archive high quality. :) I also don't want to have to regulate ISO or shutter speed every time...

G_Rohan_Patre_hiZT likes this.
  17. adi_daga
    Gingerbread Jan 12, 2017

adi_daga , Jan 12, 2017 :
    1) 9.0

2) stock kernel is good enough. I am Heavy user nd i get 5hr-ish SOT

3)camera next

se7enlyn, saurav9070 and ziepicwaffle like this.
  18. ziepicwaffle
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2017

ziepicwaffle , Jan 12, 2017 :
    Currently the latest build is 9.0.
    Stock kernel is pretty good but if you don't like it or whatever reason, boeffla kernel is very good. Get the config app he made to go along with the kernel and the tweaks I do are switch the CPU governor to zzmoove, governor profile set to battery plus, set the io scheduler to Zen, reduced max CPU frequency to 1958. Input boost frequency lowered to 1190.
    The camera apps in terms of quality are very similar, just choose the one with the ui that you personally like the most.
    You've made a good choice choosing this ROM to upgrade to from cm13. Devs a nice guy as well :)
    Best of luck

19. saurav9070
    Froyo Jan 12, 2017

saurav9070 , Jan 12, 2017 :
    Thank you :)

se7enlyn likes this.
  20. saurav9070
    Froyo Jan 12, 2017

saurav9070 , Jan 12, 2017 :
    Thanks a lot.:) Okay will choose the camera I like. Yes, was really very convinced by the ROM. Will definitely flash and let you know how it turned out. Yes,Dev is the best! :)
    What SoT do you get with your configuration? Just curious! :)

ziepicwaffle and se7enlyn like this.