Community Veteran Jul 5, 2015

7. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jul 10, 2015

8. Blueeye
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2015

9. Blueeye
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2015

Blueeye , Jul 23, 2015 :
    Mi Pistons and new MI in ear headphone available in stock in MI India site, Go grab it if you are waiting, They may vanish anytime, The new MI headphone looks a monsterrr, I have already ordered one..

gusuraman likes this.
  10. reddevildover
    Froyo Jul 24, 2015

reddevildover , Jul 24, 2015 :
    Where can I buy the official OPO bamboo cover(apart from the official shop, where's out stock!)

11. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jul 24, 2015

gusuraman , Jul 24, 2015 :
    Official just there. But you can find some on Chinese stores. Be aware that some doesn't have the NFC and sim tray

12. richmama
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 22, 2015

gusuraman likes this.
  13. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Aug 23, 2015

14. yusuf khan
    Eclair Nov 29, 2015

yusuf khan , Nov 29, 2015 :
    Your thread is the best on this whole forum. Really thankful to you and really appreciate your hard work done to make this thread. Thumbs up from me :):)

gusuraman likes this.
  15. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 29, 2015

gusuraman , Nov 29, 2015 :
    Thank you very much:)

yusuf khan and DRCH like this.
  16. 1stpclsr
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

1stpclsr , Dec 2, 2015 :
    I find it humorous that OnePlus has the time to develop a new case for the iToy, but still can't manage to have any stock for cases for the phones they make themselves....... I've been trying for weeks to get a black flip for my OPO, to absolutely no avail. Maybe I need to go back to iToy in order to get a case from OP.

17. Pedro Oliveira
    Froyo Dec 24, 2015

18. Hollister123
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2016

Hollister123 , Jan 16, 2016 :
    noir_index@2x.png View attachment 413506 View attachment 413506

2 for 1 Earphones deal with Oneplus Promocode
    Hi there, I got a great deal on the Degauss Labs Android Earphones and they have a promo for Oneplus users. Means you get 2pcs off their earphones when you buy one, so its easy to split with a friend, added to that I also got some promo items like a wall charger with Dual USB´s.

Promocode is "ONEPLUS" I dont know wheter it will work when you try it but they have awesome earphones with 3-button mics that actually work with your Onplus or Oneplus2 - the sound is out this world, I previously had Pistons but their Noir breaks them in half and this way I got them for near the same price ordering with a friend.

Weblink http://degausslabs.com/

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016

bbrenyah likes this.
  19. bbrenyah
    Eclair Jan 30, 2016

bbrenyah , Jan 30, 2016 :
    Amazing post! I just ordered the OnePlus 2. I'm looking to add 2 extra Type C cables, a leather case, USB OTG Cable, and a not-too-thick screen protector. Can someone please point me in this direction? First day on the forum so take it easy on me :)

20. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jan 30, 2016

gusuraman , Jan 30, 2016 :
    Welcome to the forum and thank you for starting from sticky threads;)
    I'm bit out of the loop of OP2 accessories so i'm not sure about leather case (StilGut should still good:p). As screen protector i use casebase tempered glass and as extra cable i have the official 1,5m one.
    For OTG you should sue a USB 2 one with micro USB to Type c adapter. USB 3 OTG will not work (at leas I yet have to see one working)

bbrenyah likes this.