list of depressed people who do not have an op2 yet

1. saurabhde2
    Froyo Sep 7, 2015

saurabhde2 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I feel like i don't stand a chance for invite!!
    Given the fact that i joined the forum very late..

DoitJ1 likes this.
  2. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    And as far as weather goes, we're heading back to the 100's for at least a week starting tomorrow. And with the big fires, it stinks. But, you know, us Californians we complain about everything. Not enough water, too much water, too hot, too cold, blah blah blah...

Finessefeature likes this.
  3. Finessefeature
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

Finessefeature , Sep 7, 2015 :
    E="DoitJ1, post: 13038915, member: 193326"]Thanks for asking! I already purchased and have a rosewood styleswap (looks awesome!) and the tempered glass. Will order a otterbox with my 2. I was going to go with the Kevlar, but heard it's not got a great grip.[/QUOTE]

Nice! That's good to know..... Seems like you are holding this forum down well. It's no wonder you received an invite. Are there invite angels like the OPO invites?

DoitJ1 likes this.
  4. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    The Kevlar does look excellent. I don't want to cover it up though... Or drop it... I'm sure you'll love whatever you get. :cool:

ezabroky likes this.
  5. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Nice! That's good to know..... Seems like you are holding this forum down well. It's no wonder you received an invite. Are there invite angels like the OPO invites?[/QUOTE]
    There are.... Hahaha. I have a masters degree in clinical psychology (and 21 years experience) and when I saw this thread I thought it might be fun!! And it is.

6. Finessefeature
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

Finessefeature , Sep 7, 2015 :

Yeah that's too hot.... I want to go to Cali one day. I've got a cousin that lives in Hollywood. He's Co directed some films with Tom hanks. He invited me out there.

DoitJ1 likes this.
  7. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Nice! That's good to know..... Seems like you are holding this forum down well. It's no wonder you received an invite. Are there invite angels like the OPO invites? /QUOTE]
    BTW angel work is a nightmare with the invites attached to your email. Be patient. Soon there will be shareables added to the mix.

8. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Very awesome! You should visit when he's directing and let him show you around and meet some famous folks!

9. bonnygeorgea
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

bonnygeorgea , Sep 7, 2015 :
    A random guy gave me that invite.

yiddyuk likes this.
  10. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Be patient and nice and get to know people. You need an Indian invite, so remember to check on that if you get a shareable one.

11. Poetrycyborg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2015

Poetrycyborg , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Waited for invite. Participated in forums. Had fun. Got tired. Bought other device. Checked for invite. Participated in forums. Had fun. Bought other other device. Got invite! Was broke. Couldn't buy OP2. Was sad. Commented on depression. End.

ezabroky, DoitJ1 and EmzeO like this.
  12. ganesh Dontul
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

ganesh Dontul , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Because they don't have the stocks to support.. How about getting an invite and the phone goes out of stock? They want to avoid soch situations..

DoitJ1 likes this.
  13. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Haha. Great literature. Non fiction, I assume? Wow, you sure are impatient, though..

Poetrycyborg likes this.
  14. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Business always has those catch 22's. I think they are doing a great job, personally. It's still not been a full month since the big roll out of the 2. Many, many people from around our globe have received invites and the device. Like hundreds of thousands. And there are more to come.

15. Poetrycyborg
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2015

Poetrycyborg , Sep 7, 2015 :
    For the OPO I only waited a week and I received 5 invites. I think the rollout was a little slower for OP2. So yeah, I was spoiled and couldn't wait. I'm sure I may receive another when I'm ready to buy. I'm in no rush:)

DoitJ1 likes this.
  16. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Not sure because I wasn't around until mid August, 2014, but it seems people were getting them in June slowly and then it picked up in July. So, launch this time was in August 2015 and people are now slowly getting them and it is picking up in September. That sounds a tiny bit faster to me. However the 100's of 1,000s that are already out in China and India is way better than the OPO! Europeans and Americans are just a little bent out of shape for not always being numero uno. That doesn't surprise me, and I like the way OnePlus is doing it, actually. Peace!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015

Poetrycyborg likes this.
  17. arungulati
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 likes this.
  18. mahst68
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

19. smanrocks
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

20. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    You want meds? Or do you want to get your life back? and get a 2!