list of depressed people who do not have an op2 yet

1. jarlie
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

jarlie , Sep 14, 2015 :
    that post was just asking for a like. Thats my good deed :p hahaha I'm just kidding. I wish they would tell us how many OP2 they have in stock so we could try and figure out how many people on the reservation list would be given one. ORR If they could delete all the reservations that have received a phone. Not an invite but a phone. So all those people that missed using their invite could still be at the top :) or sOmTHING!

DoitJ1 likes this.
  2. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 14, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 14, 2015 :
    Yea, I hear you. I have not received any of their tier invites either. (I got an invite from a friend) I bought my opo last August (2014), have been active ever since.... No invite, I'm signed up on the list also. Another friend that I referred to the forum last September (2014) for an invite who bought his opo in September had already received a tier invite. Go figure. It's all just pretty darn random as I see it.

jarlie likes this.
  3. jarlie
    Froyo Sep 14, 2015

jarlie , Sep 14, 2015 :
    like actually. hahah Oh, well. I swear it's going to be sometime in the next two weeks for me. Im surprised you didn't get your tier invite. especially because you have soooooo are a KITKAT!

DoitJ1 likes this.
  4. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 15, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Life, or bad karma, not sure which. Just glad to have a friend who shared his invite with me, aw. I'm blessed. You are, too, with or without a 2. soon though...

jarlie likes this.
  5. jarlie
    Froyo Sep 15, 2015

jarlie , Sep 15, 2015 :
    true that! thanks man. Well I just re-read my post. My English was strong eh? hah grammar police needed. haha cheers. send me photos of it when you get it!? or add me on snap and do an unboxing?

DoitJ1 likes this.
  6. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 15, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 15, 2015 :
    I hate uploading photos here.. But maybe..

7. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 15, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 15, 2015 :
    IMG_20150914_192025.jpg I'm not sure this is good group therapy, but here's the bubble cocoon my 2 arrived in today.

jarlie likes this.
  8. DoitJ1
    KitKat Sep 15, 2015

DoitJ1 , Sep 15, 2015 :
    IMG_20150914_192157.jpg And of course, the whole family got together for a family pic...before they started arguing over who was best, blah blah blah.:p:p:p Typical fam.

jarlie and ezabroky like this.
  9. jarlie
    Froyo Sep 15, 2015

jarlie , Sep 15, 2015 :
    oh that Rosewood. SO crispy!

10. barb
    Nougat Sep 18, 2015

barb , Sep 18, 2015 :
    did you purchase?

basrone likes this.
  11. basrone
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2015

basrone , Sep 18, 2015 :
    No, I did not.
    Truth is, if I can get rid of my Apple watch and Apple iphone, perhaps I would purchase.
    I'm just getting tired of the "startup blues" excuses. I think more people would have not left and would still have respect for OP if they would just be truthful and go with not setting these expectations and then failing on meeting them....that's the only thing they do consistently.

I hope you've been doing well. It's been too long since we've talked.

barb likes this.
  12. barb
    Nougat Sep 18, 2015

barb , Sep 18, 2015 :
    Indeed
    A long time.
    All good? Family also?

The start up blues, the delivery issues, the 24hour contest promiss, the CS denial when there are serious issues etc etc
    makes that i lose confident in the company
    more and more.

Never knew you were such a big Apple fan:oops:

basrone likes this.
  13. basrone
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2015

basrone , Sep 18, 2015 :
    I really try not to be....regarding the Apple fan......I just really like ease of use of products..
    That's not to say that I haven't had issues with my "istuff" too.
    I like the computers. Other than that some and most of the other stuff is a toss up.
    The phones are well designed and well built, but yes they are expensive. And they are easy to use. The thing that bugs me the most about them is what attracts me most to the OP products.......which is with Apple there is no customization unless you jailbreak, which voids the warranty....

Anyway,,,,family good. I've definitely been working too much. No play time for me. I need a vacation.

14. Maia41
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2016

Maia41 , Jan 17, 2016 :
    Come n buy OP2 in malaysia... No invite required... And thru OnePlus official agent too...