[List - OnePlus One] Firmwares/ modems

1. jjrojoc
    Froyo Jul 18, 2016

jjrojoc , Jul 18, 2016 :
    Not internal storage, you lose everything in your phone.

2. scouby999
    Jelly Bean Jul 18, 2016

3. TimeFlies7
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 19, 2016

TimeFlies7 , Jul 19, 2016 :
    Bro @jstepa , im on PA ROM and the signal is quite bad compared to when im using other ROM. And sometimes i cant call out or receive phone calls until i restarted the phone. It says ' Cellular is not available'. It happened to me once or twice. Is it ROM problem?

4. jstepa
    KitKat Jul 19, 2016

jstepa , Jul 19, 2016 :
    Must be ROM (or carrier) related, because the files that you flash won't change if you change ROM's, only if you change modems by flashing another one.
    Unless the Firmware/ modem is baked in to the ROM, I don't know about PA...

5. TheSpy0
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2016

6. jstepa
    KitKat Jul 24, 2016

jstepa , Jul 24, 2016 :
    No if you just flash firmware, yes if you dirty flash ROM

Gonzo01 likes this.
  7. ndy4eva
    Gingerbread Jul 27, 2016

ndy4eva , Jul 27, 2016 :
    You might want to try "network reset" from backup/reset menu. It will clear off all wifi, bt and cell network configurations. It worked for me.

8. vipertongn
    Honeycomb Jul 27, 2016

vipertongn , Jul 27, 2016 :
    So I'm pretty up to my ears on baseband. I've been using prepaid plans. Started out with Cricket and was fine up until last month when service started to suck. I switched to metro and bought a t-mobile Sim just to see if there's any difference in coverage . The problem probably lies on the companies themselves and i see op3 has great baseband with tmo network unlike opo. But I like the roms available for opo and I'm wondering if anyone has a fix for this . I'm located in sf

9. scouby999
    Jelly Bean Jul 30, 2016

scouby999 , Jul 30, 2016 :

hello, thank you , but I managed to repair with a wipe of all except the system

10. X-Nemesis
    Froyo Aug 2, 2016

X-Nemesis , Aug 2, 2016 :
    So from people's experiences with these basebands, do some give a better GPS fix than others? I'm on Sultans 13.1 Rom but I'm consistently losing GPS fix in Google Maps while navigating.

11. se7enlyn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 9, 2016

se7enlyn , Aug 9, 2016 :
    Go to the first page of this thread, click the h2os 011 firmware and flash it

theshinybeast likes this.
  12. X-Nemesis
    Froyo Aug 9, 2016

se7enlyn likes this.
  13. LeReilly
    Donut Aug 16, 2016

LeReilly , Aug 16, 2016 :
    Hi all, this seems like a promising lead for my issue.

Since the latest OTA I got random signal drops all the time, especialy while on the bus/train.
    I do not want to wipe my phone (OPO / CM13.1.1 / French carrier) so I figured I should try flashing the modem.

Which one is the one for me? (I'm a bit lost, sorry)

Many thanks.

14. SeppV2
    Froyo Aug 18, 2016

SeppV2 , Aug 18, 2016 :
    Well, here, same problem, already since lollipop, it hasn't been great.
    I've already wanted to try this, but I hadn't had my bootloader unlocked, so no TWRP or firmware-flashing without giga loss of data.
    Today I took the jump. Unlocked bootloader, wiped everything, flashed latest official COS13 ROM (fastboot) -don't know if that changes anything, but I really wanted a fresh start, Flashed TWRP recovery, and flashed the oxygen os 2.1.4 firmware.
    Belgium - Proximus
    Most curious if this will change anything, will keep you posted.

15. SeppV2
    Froyo Aug 20, 2016

SeppV2 , Aug 20, 2016 :
    Signal strength was more or less the same, but it seemed more stable. It's possible that we just have a bad signal in our building at work.
    Also, and for me the most important, it seemed to solve the bug that when the phone was out of reception for a while (I work in a bunker sometimes) , afterwards, the mobile data didn't work anymore.

16. 8130486464
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2016

8130486464 , Aug 24, 2016 :
    Guys i need a twrp nandroid backup can some one help me one plus one is my model no.

17. daniga74
    Jelly Bean Aug 26, 2016

daniga74 , Aug 26, 2016 :
    Make sure your computer has working fastboot and adb;
    Enable USB debugging on the device;
    Put it into fastboot mode (hold volume up + power)
    Connect your phone to your PC via usb cable and open a terminal session on your PC:
    fastboot devices (If you don't see your device serial number fastboot is not configured properly, look at here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979)
    type in fastboot mode:
    fastboot install recovery name_of_recovery_file.img
    (where name_of_recovery_file.img is the name of recovery file you downloaded and placed inside adb/fastboot folder)
    once installed, don't boot the system but power-off the smartphone because you have to boot in recovery mode first (power + volume down) to update the system file.
    the reboot the system.
    once the system booted reboot in recovery mode and tap backup: you get a nandroid backup

18. cham9
    Donut Aug 26, 2016

cham9 , Aug 26, 2016 :
    Hi, I recently have problems with unable to pick up incoming calls as in people will try to call me but I don't see the incoming calls in my call logs nor hear it ringing. Sometimes, I could see it and sometimes I can't. This issue happens at the most random times and at times it would be really inconvenient. Could this be due to a faulty sim card or a faulty modem firmware?

19. 8130486464
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2016

8130486464 , Aug 30, 2016 :
    I already have the twrp installed. I just need a nandroid backup because i forgot to make one.

20. manish_ks
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2016

Pahapoika91 likes this.