Little bit of information regarding all forum members getting an invite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scandyb
    Froyo May 9, 2014

scandyb , May 9, 2014 :
    I agree. By the time we finish going back & forth with this invite thing, it'll be June...Yeah Baby!

2. Rajin
    Cupcake May 9, 2014

Rajin , May 9, 2014 :
    I can't wait for it any longer
    The 16gb version is phone of my dreams since i heard about it
    Please send me an invitation

3. mham07
    Cupcake May 9, 2014

mham07 , May 9, 2014 :
    Hi any one there to invite me ... iam from India ...

4. daleski75
    KitKat May 9, 2014

daleski75 , May 9, 2014 :
    Sorry the invite line is engaged right now please leave an annoying message after the tone and we will be sure to ignore your request until told otherwise.

5. oneplusjerry
    Gingerbread May 9, 2014

oneplusjerry , May 9, 2014 :
    There is something masochistic about a good old product safari. I remember a few months back pledging my $640 for the promise of an Ubuntu Edge. Unfortunately that never happened but I'm back here all the same full of anticipation and a teenage mix of want/need. Smartphones are like nicotine (addictive and increasingly anti social). But I just can't resist that heady mix of stonkingly good innovation and out and out VFM that products like the OnePlus One bring. I just feel compelled to support this.

6. fourpac
    Froyo May 9, 2014

fourpac , May 9, 2014 :
    It's like they're giving us Schrodinger's invitation. An invitation for all forum members both exists and doesn't exist until we observe some sort of definitive answer.

7. johnvsd
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2014

johnvsd , May 9, 2014 :
    One thing I don't understand that why the create the company to produce the Oneplus one phone and they don't sell the item out but forcing people to get an invite in order to buy the phone. Unfotunately, who the heck will give out the invite to buyers? Most of people in this forum are waiting, begging, looking for an invite, and it seems that noone has ever gotten 1. It doesn't make sense. If the product is very good why doesn't the company sell it out. Unless they don't have enough financial resource to make it happen. That is really bad. This is the first item i've never seen the buying situation like that. To compare to other brand of cell phone out there in the world, would it better than samsung S5, or Apple iphone 5? If yes, prove it. Lets people try it. Don't just announced and had no product to sell. Even thought i by myself really wanted to try one, but just look at the forum, there are many of request from people for invites. I am really in doubt about the Oneplus One phone.

8. chrisc91(1+1)
    Gingerbread May 10, 2014

chrisc91(1+1) , May 10, 2014 :
    Not to be mean, but you do realize asking for an invite is NEVER going to work. You're literally one in a million people all asking for invites. Just be patient.

9. Mehrudin
    Gingerbread May 10, 2014

10. thorstenDE
    Donut May 23, 2014

11. albahttiti
    Froyo May 23, 2014

12. Silhaut
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2014

Silhaut , May 23, 2014 :
    yep, but the waiting is getting us frustrated... :(

13. OALEXANDER
    Nougat Assistant Head Moderator Sep 16, 2014

14. DRCH
    Marshmallow Sep 17, 2014

DRCH , Sep 17, 2014 :
    Hello it looks as though this thread hasn't been updated in some time. Because of this I have executed my prerogative to close it. If this closure is in error please PM me with a link to the thread and I shall promptly reopen.