Little story

1. Cvele99
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2014

Cvele99 , Nov 17, 2014 :
    I was in school, and one of my friends came to me, looked at my phone, and he told me: "OMG! Is that OnePlus One???" I proudly said yes and shown him phone. Then he was like "OMG where did you get it??" "This isn't real!" "WoW how beautiful phone". Later I heard that he said to one of his friends that I have best phone in the world :D :D I am so glad that someone close to me have heard of OnePlus and have same opinion as I have :)

2. risky1301
    Lollipop Nov 17, 2014

risky1301 , Nov 17, 2014 :
    Well this is not far from the truth, he was right it is one of the best phones on the market. When you come across someone that actually know what phone it is, its a great feeling seeing their reaction!!

barlowrm, finaldentiny and Cvele99 like this.
  3. carbine30
    Marshmallow Nov 17, 2014

4. oneplusdoc
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2014

oneplusdoc , Nov 17, 2014 :
    I am happy with mine too.
    However I must confess that I do have some fear in the back of my mind with regard to Boot Loop issues some here have been having-I hope the last incremental update put a stop to that issue.
    All in all we sooner get the Lollipop make it very stable and best among all the available Androids.

5. leekokkheng
    Jelly Bean Nov 17, 2014

6. ravi4ever
    KitKat Community Expert Nov 17, 2014

ravi4ever , Nov 17, 2014 :
    Yes only techies know about, proud owners are just 500k around the world so it gives us a great feeling that someone at-least knows it.. around me people know it because of me but now its spreading like wildfire as few have bought it as well but not before me :D..

7. ZeroAdam
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2014