Living up to Never Settle: Our Software Story

1. jahlil2nyc
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2017

2. Joyyy
    Jelly Bean Nov 13, 2017

Joyyy , Nov 13, 2017 :
    Lmao how sad are you keeping grudges and remembering everything a stranger said to you, you definitely have no life and likely have hardly any real friends feel sorry for you dude

And the rest of your comment is just bunch of rubbish you wanting to express your anger

Calm down don't cry weab

3. malidan
    Nougat Nov 13, 2017

malidan , Nov 13, 2017 :
    I remember everything a single cell name caller says and I make sure they eat every single word like you continuously do.

Holding a grudge you say, yet every so often you return like a bad smell making incoherent comments, did you think I did not see your last one:rolleyes:

No life you say( that's what I mean by single cell)
    How many times do you here someone say such nonsense, you must still be clinging on to your fanboy handbook.
    @ilovesoneplus @sfomin

.What are you doing here
    .You have no life
    .OP is the best
    .Everything else is rubbish
    .I can flash a custom ROM.
    :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

If I have no life, what do you have then? Seen as cant stop making a fool of yourself, with idiotic comments.
    Stick to the thread subject and stop name calling like a 5 year old, i can beat you at that level too but what's the point;)

ilovesoneplus and sfomin like this.
  4. G_Rich_Marshall_ckEA
    Froyo Nov 13, 2017

G_Rich_Marshall_ckEA , Nov 13, 2017 :
    Great read @Brian Yoon.
    As a relative newbie to the Oneplus scene (Oneplus 5 owner), im delighted so far with both aspects of the product =- Hardware and Oxygen OS. I dont think ill ever go back to iOS now :)
    looking forward to many more updates in the future
    Cheers

5. Joyyy
    Jelly Bean Nov 13, 2017

Joyyy , Nov 13, 2017 :
    You reply fast for someone who doesn't own current OnePlus phones coming from the same guy who mostly just browses here to talk sh.t about OnePlus :rolleyes: sad

LOL at all the essays you constantly write too you clearly got nothing else better to do and deflecting everything as usual when you yourself sound like a kid wrote your stuff

Poor attempt nice try kiddo try again ;)

(Btw I don't know 99% of what the hell your talking about just a bunch of ramblings you clearly got issues yikes :D)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017

6. pojr
    Jelly Bean Nov 13, 2017

pojr , Nov 13, 2017 :
    I came in here to say this

Tobikage and Lancelot_69 like this.
  7. Gav_B
    Froyo Nov 13, 2017

Gav_B , Nov 13, 2017 :
    What's the story behind the OnePlus X...?

8. pojr
    Jelly Bean Nov 13, 2017

9. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 13, 2017

pojr likes this.
  10. pojr
    Jelly Bean Nov 13, 2017

pojr , Nov 13, 2017 :
    I'll try to keep short...

Fantastic device. At the time, it was highly sought after, and it was fairly difficult to get an invite for it. Meanwhile, you could trip over a rock and get an OP2 invite lol

Probably the best looking OnePlus device and the smallest OP device ever released. The hardware, although not record breaking, was very good for a smaller budget device Speaking of which, the device was only $250.00 USD

The problem? The software. Oxygen looked flashy, but the camera was poor. It didn't fully utilize the hardware capabilities. Stupid. There's great hardware that is being wasted, and there was never an update that improved it. You have to resort to custom ROMs like Candy 7 and ASOP Oreo (great work on the ROM, YumeMichi) to get the best performance on the OPX

aris likes this.
  11. afr0dactyl
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2017

12. AlexandreP
    Honeycomb Nov 13, 2017

AlexandreP , Nov 13, 2017 :
    That is exactly what I feel when I read people's comments...

13. malidan
    Nougat Nov 14, 2017

malidan , Nov 14, 2017 :
    I know you don't know 99% of what I said how could you being a fanboy denial is your speciality
    Like i told ya you keep making a fool of yourself, who told you i don't own a OP.
    One likes to know what one is talking about:D

IMG_20171114_003947.jpg

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  14. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 14, 2017

meatandy , Nov 14, 2017 :
    Don't forget to keep your receipt.:tearsofjoy:

15. malidan
    Nougat Nov 14, 2017

malidan , Nov 14, 2017 :
    Its Just not upto scratch so its Sold at a profit :D

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  16. Gav_B
    Froyo Nov 14, 2017

Gav_B , Nov 14, 2017 :
    Informative and succinct. Many thanks.

pojr likes this.
  17. novatax
    Eclair Nov 14, 2017

novatax , Nov 14, 2017 :
    How about hardware (design) story? Don't you have your own philosophies instead of "borrowing" from brother Oppo & Vivo?

Evgeny.S likes this.
  18. aris
    Jelly Bean Nov 14, 2017

19. BigDrewbot
    Eclair Nov 15, 2017

BigDrewbot , Nov 15, 2017 :
    I would have been willing to forgive the atrocious support given the X (fortunately didn't get one) and even the crap support given to my OP2 - yeah, it took a year to get Marshmallow and I never did get Nougat even though it was promised. Oh I definitely settled but, you know, growing pains and all.

I probably would have upgraded to the 5 or definitely the 5T as they look pretty awesome and reviews have been stellar.

But the illegal data collection was such a complete clusterf**** and OP's response to it was the epitome of corporate BS clusterf****ness that I will never purchase another OnePlus device again and am encouraging all the people I convinced to get OP3s to never trust the brand again either. The Chinese government has enough of my details after their hack on Equifax, they don't need my phone info too.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, FU.

"You're part of the family." Sorry, OP - you might screw friends and neighbors but real families don't screw each other.

piccionel and pojr like this.
  20. pojr
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2017

pojr , Nov 15, 2017 :
    I would have been fine if they communicated with us.

"Hey guys, Nougat isn't going to happen. Sorry."

David Y did say that for the OP2, but that was months later. A better time would have been when 1,000+ users signed the Thunderclap.