Loads of bugs in One Plus Buds Z2 via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. agarwaladi
    Eclair Jan 20, 2022

agarwaladi , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 20, 2022 :
    I was very excited for the launch of One Plus Buds Z2 in India. One Plus Buds Z2 comes with loads of features and was launched at a comparatively lower price range.p

So as it launched in India, I was one of the first customers to buy the product. Ordered on 17th midnight and received it in just one day. But I have noticed that it is full of bugs and other issues.

I am not sure of it is only with my product or in general. It does not automatically connect with my Iphone or even my One Plus 7 pro even when the Bluetooth is on. Then I try to manually connect it from the bluetooth settings and many a times, only the right one connects and the left one does not. I have to again put the left earbud in the box and pull it out again to connect it. Also sometimes the calls don't automatcally get transferred to the earbuds when I manually receive the call using my phone.

Also when using both the buds together, I see one bud at a lower battery percentage than the other. Surprisingly I started using both at the same time. Then while playing battle royal games, sound of my teammates keep fluctuating in the earbud. Sometime it is lower and sometimes, it just suddenly becomes much louder.

As I keep using my earbuds more, I might find more issues and will report them. I hope all of this gets fixed with a simple software update. Being a loyal One plus customer, I was disappointed experiencing all these issues. One Plus please fix them at the earliest.

AA

Tiju.Thomas likes this.