Other LOCA Glue UV Light activated screen protectors. What's your opinion?

1. Zyenoa
    Donut Oct 5, 2019

Zyenoa , Oct 5, 2019 :
    Hello all,

What is the general consensus towards the liquid applied screen protectors that are activated with a little USB UV light? Are they good? I ordered one from Amazon, but I am afraid to apply the glue to my screen incase it damages the oleophobic coating/display underneath, should I ever need to take the protector off in the future.

This is the protector I ordered off Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/G-Color-Fingerprints-Compatible-Pro-Lifetime-Replacement/dp/B07RVF2NBT

The comments seem to be mostly positive, but I wanted some feedback from the community if anyone has had any positive/negative comments to make regarding these protectors. It's an expensive phone, so I'd rather not slab on liquid should it do any damage. I've read a couple of comments of people getting the liquid stuck in the earpiece and speaker hole and being unable to get it out, so this scares me as well.

TL;DR: Can LOCA glue damage the oleophobic coating on the display, and how can you get it out of speaker ports if it leaks in?

Sorry for the lengthy post! Thank you for taking the time to read it.