Lock screen clock Android 11 via OnePlus 7T

1. Apostolis Diamantopoulos , via OnePlus 7T , May 6, 2021 :
    I just upgraded my 7t to Android 11 and the clock on the lock screen (not the ambient display) changed position and style. It's at the top left, which first of all is a really bad position, and second the 1 in the clock is red and I have an orange wallpaper so it becomes invisible. If I could move it center, it wouldn't be a problem cause wallpaper changes to black. But no, oneplus doesn't seem to let me. Changes to android 11 remind a lot of Apple and their choices. 1 is red for branding, to hell with functionality, customization is less, and the company makes choices for the users without asking and without any option for the user to have their way. Sorry, but did you ask me if I want the clock top left?? Why not give me the option to have it either way?

PLEASE change it back or give your users options!!! Stop being apple!

2. Aaron2017
    Lollipop May 6, 2021

3. TOjesky
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2021

TOjesky , Oct 22, 2021 :
    I agree. In my case, it cannot be seen because of the wallpaper. But we are lucky, just imagine you have your clock set to 24 hour display. You'd have to bear with this nonsense for 10 prime hours of the day. We all know we have a OnePlus phone - no one else will see this in practicality. So Why???? OnePlus, get rid of this unnecessary glitz.