Logic of invites roll out explained

1. ChiragVijayvergia
    Eclair Aug 20, 2015

ChiragVijayvergia , Aug 20, 2015 :
    I don't thing they roll out on daily basis they roll out invite every Tuesday. correct me if I am wrong..

gabraham likes this.
  2. Tirth chokshi
    Donut Aug 20, 2015

gabraham likes this.
  3. alokdida
    Froyo Aug 20, 2015

4. stalawdekar
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

stalawdekar , Aug 20, 2015 :
    i am to working guy but i even manage to be below 4k list my phone is about to die i really want to buy this phone but how long i hav to wait thats the real ques i m not gonna wait for 4 to 5 months for invite oneplus 2 is been targeted by products like moto x, MI5, asus zenphone 2 deluxe, nexus 5 and 6 and many more.

They hav to act early or they will soon loose there buyers.

ChiragVijayvergia likes this.
  5. g.venkat
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2015

6. theblob
    Froyo Aug 20, 2015

theblob , Aug 20, 2015 :
    The word 'logic' and 'invite' don't belong in the same sentence. If you guys had any logic, you would've gotten rid of the stupid invite system and just straight up sell your phones on a first come first serve basis according to production capability. Instead of wasting time hiring a crew to crunch numbers on who gets to be invited first, you guys could pool that resource into quality control with proper testing and boosting production volumes. It would also be a good idea if you don't alienate your international fans who've supported you. By that, I mean you should allocate some of those phones that you made readily available for purchase in China to the rest of the world. How do you expect to grow and compete with global rivals with this business model?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015

7. Tirth chokshi
    Donut Aug 20, 2015

8. kshitij.tathed
    Eclair Aug 20, 2015

eskimosoldier likes this.
  9. jpswer
    Jelly Bean Aug 20, 2015

jpswer , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Member 1615 still waiting for my invite. Ordered my OnePlus One on the 6th June 2014 I should be somewhere high up on tier 2 I'd think. Hope this helps people wondering about early members. Fingers crossed it will happen #Soon

10. gabraham
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

gabraham , Aug 20, 2015 :
    what was site name

11. rajb2987
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

rajb2987 , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Thanks for the update. It would be great if we would get an estimate as to when to expect based on our positions(like the number of invites being rolled each batch). Though tiers have been explained in a good way, it still doesn't give an estimate for people eagerly waiting and people in urgency of a phone like me. If people do get an estimate they'll be willing to wait and be very less frustrated. Please do consider us fans concerns, thanks again :)

rismysin likes this.
  12. jizang
    Lollipop Aug 20, 2015

jizang , Aug 20, 2015 :
    who is Larry and how do I email him an invite ;);)

13. marvin.lawalata
    Donut Aug 20, 2015

marvin.lawalata , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Waiting for Tier 3 here~ although confirmed 1+2 will not be able to use with ez-link nfc simcard just like 1+1~

14. rismysin
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

swaroopa.rishi and rajarishi.av like this.
  15. csoyer
    Froyo Aug 20, 2015

csoyer , Aug 20, 2015 :
    It seems OnePlus is shooting themselves in the foot with all this complexity. "We have an algorithm"..."We have tiers"... The explanations that have been given so far haven't answered anything, just raised more question because of how complex you're making this. At this point I would "settle" for a monkey picking names from a hat.

These are all issues that should have been worked out prior to release, maybe its me, but it seems that OnePlus is making these things up as they go along. If not, why wouldn't you have this explanation up somewhere on the site at the release (or prior to). People on this forum have been asking questions about the reservation list since the release but this explanation gets posted yesterday. That is evidence enough for me, to suggest OnePlus is making the rules up as the go along.

There is no legitimate excuse for being this unprepared for a release and you can be sure that a market that is this saturated will make OnePlus suffer the consequences.

borja.lopez and Skycruiser like this.
  16. HD12
    Donut Aug 20, 2015

HD12 , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Guys my number is 51,160. Can anyone tell me by when can I expect an invite. I desperately need a phone. I am using the old Nokia phone.

kshitij.tathed likes this.
  17. itsmesdn
    Honeycomb Aug 20, 2015

itsmesdn , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Sorry OnePlus you lost one customer:cool:. May be next year if you deceide to scrap the invite system:rolleyes:.

borja.lopez likes this.
  18. Majordelux
    Eclair Aug 20, 2015

Majordelux , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Dear One Plus,

Thanks for the info about the slow rollout if the invites. Lot's of people can't wait tot buy thuis phone because it is the best there is!

Hope that the rollout will evolve soon so that we all have a chance tot buy this phone!

Great work

19. Jopa
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

Jopa , Aug 20, 2015 :
    There are no logic at all. And if there is any logic they will not use this f*** invite system at all.

20. g.venkat
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2015