1. samrat kautilya
    Honeycomb Aug 22, 2015

samrat kautilya , Aug 22, 2015 :
    yeahh?!

9390297897 likes this.
  2. Vaibhavpardeshi
    Gingerbread Aug 22, 2015

Vaibhavpardeshi , Aug 22, 2015 :
    invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invi
    te invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite
    invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite invite

3. samrat kautilya
    Honeycomb Aug 22, 2015

samrat kautilya , Aug 22, 2015 :
    even this wont work dude!

Morch, itsbadhri and 9390297897 like this.
  4. HD12
    Donut Aug 22, 2015

HD12 , Aug 22, 2015 :
    No bro I really need a phone. You know there's a phase when you have the money and you ar itchy to spend it. I am going through that phase. Broke my Nexus 4 and using Nokia 3310. Can't get worst than this. I am open to suggestions

5. Vaibhavpardeshi
    Gingerbread Aug 22, 2015

Vaibhavpardeshi , Aug 22, 2015 :
    yepp Bro.........i thought this help me get invite;)....but magic not working you try out:D......

6. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Aug 22, 2015

TweakIt likes this.
  7. cameranp1020
    Donut Aug 22, 2015

cameranp1020 , Aug 22, 2015 :
    Oneplus,

I totally agree with the invite system. Your not taking a gamble, keeping risks low, blah blah....but why have you guys never thought about a "Prepaid" option for users. I mean...clearly you guys have product that MILLIONS of people want...Ok..so why not just have people "Pre-Pay" for the device...you have confirmation that yes...they do want it...yes I have cash money for the product and now its time to deliver said product. The invite system can still be implemented....for guests who do not have cash at the moment but would like to reserve one. Based off the Pre-Pay option you will cut to the point of who has cash for the product vs having reservations on hold for a product they do not have the money for yet*. When their time comes to get an "invite" they will have the option to purchase it. It kind of makes 0 sense for a reservation "invite only" for something that could be offered as a prepaid option. I mean why make someone who has cash money right now wait....3 Million users behind with all of the others who probably do not have the cash to purchase it right now or ultimately will end up not buying it altogether. Take care of the people who are about to make you rich and have the cash to give you RIGHT NOW than to mess around with an invite system that half of the people probably wont buy or wont have the money to buy when the time comes. The only issue that I would see happening is if this did come into fruitation is that the shipping could take WEEKS. Demand would exceed the few factory lines needed to make the device...but with that said money that people have "prepaid" you can budget in making more assembly lines for faster production ultimately increasing customer satisfaction and increased shipping speeds. In short, you would basically get a jumpstart on your business by having people pre-pay for the device up front. I mean...what do you guys think...am I wrong?

soorejjones and Detox1996 like this.
  8. Fjuz
    Gingerbread Aug 22, 2015

9. Theshawty
    KitKat Aug 22, 2015

Theshawty , Aug 22, 2015 :
    Funny how he put the word logic in the title as if there's some actual logic behind it.

TweakIt and TiramisuNY like this.
  10. lokeshj
    Eclair Aug 22, 2015

lokeshj , Aug 22, 2015 :
    In my point of view. people in reservation list are acting as OP promoters to speard the word of OP and benefitted by bouncing down the queue. Forum thing's are keeping OP2 aspires on the toe's.

Morch likes this.
  11. Theshawty
    KitKat Aug 22, 2015

12. akku_aakaa
    Gingerbread Aug 22, 2015

13. Theshawty
    KitKat Aug 22, 2015

Theshawty , Aug 22, 2015 :
    We're all walking advertisement pillars as far as OP are concerned. We're also working without pay for an invite we may never get.

14. Fjuz
    Gingerbread Aug 22, 2015

Fjuz , Aug 22, 2015 :
    How com?

15. Garyo1
    Eclair Aug 22, 2015

Garyo1 , Aug 22, 2015 :
    I sliped from 3500 to 4200 in 5 days.
    But i m sure of getting an invite.

Its my anniversery on sep 13 and my 20 day old son's function.
    If i dont get the OP2 by sep 13. Then i might hv to move to another handset.

16. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Aug 22, 2015

zaphod-beeblebrox , Aug 22, 2015 :
    You are wrong. I don't want to pay for something in advance and have no idea when I would receive it. Oneplus are struggling to meet demand. How would paying, then waiting make matching demand to supply any easier for me as a consumer. Also I don't think it would benefit oneplus. Image the costs of refunds when people get fwd up waiting. Not a good idea at all.

17. akku_aakaa
    Gingerbread Aug 22, 2015

akku_aakaa , Aug 22, 2015 :
    its not like that of xaiomi where u have is all 5 secs to get a phone

akku2406 likes this.
  18. Ragin
    Froyo Aug 22, 2015

Ragin , Aug 22, 2015 :
    Definitely not Spock's Logic. Member 16,848 , bought 2 OnePlus Ones First One 7/16/2014, Gave out 4 invites ( all used ) know of some who bought one by word of mouth, Got feed back on Facebook, showed it off at AT&T store ,did Reservation List.
    That makes 3 Tiers. Just saw a post if true 200k+ member with invite. It was to be improved this time.

19. Fjuz
    Gingerbread Aug 22, 2015

Fjuz , Aug 22, 2015 :
    Ye ok then i understan

20. kamanabisOne
    Froyo Aug 22, 2015