Logic of invites roll out explained

1. Skinny77
    Eclair Aug 23, 2015

Skinny77 , Aug 23, 2015 :
    I have been a member since August of last year but I don't post alot of messages. I mostly look for info on an issue I'm having. I am not counting on the reservation list for sure.

Dennis51 likes this.
  2. nimesh rai
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2015

nimesh rai , Aug 23, 2015 :
    hey....what if i buy oneplus2 from ********** with a little higher price....would it be useful

3. stalawdekar
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2015

stalawdekar , Aug 23, 2015 :
    If thet are selling trail phone den de r doin big mistake.
    And if product is nt ready y de even launched it on other hand.
    This aggression is just because de nt cumming forward and declare wats goin on right nw.
    No communication from carl or any other official of oneplus leaded dis situation.
    Nw this is a point wer i ll nt believe a single word form any official if they dont act accordingly.
    Oneplus should act before any statement to believe on dem

4. ayvonne
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2015

5. coolnaveen7
    Eclair Aug 23, 2015

6. stalawdekar
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2015

This product r specifically made for chaina. So if any issues u face it ll nt b tackled by oneplus as that product was ment fir chaina use

7. rameshputhuvel
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2015

rameshputhuvel , Aug 23, 2015 :
    Having a new OS to a phone is never easy. So they are taking a cautious approach and don't want to recall all the phones if any issues occur.. We can see that the battery issues are dealt with the new ota update and they are constantly checking as Carl mentioned about the issues with the USB c cables etc. So they are scrutinizing every batch and that's the delay.
    @KnightinKat

8. samrat kautilya
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2015

samrat kautilya , Aug 23, 2015 :
    sabarka pal meetha rahatha..may be waiting is sweet...but tooooooo much waiting may become BITTER...!!!!

9avneet likes this.
  9. coooolboyabhi
    Donut Aug 23, 2015

10. stalawdekar
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2015

Question remains same if product was nt ready y de even launched. And daily sumone or the other is getting invite so if product is faulty y do de even sending invite.

Why they are nt clearing out all doughts we hav.

11. Nikhil Jawale
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2015

Nikhil Jawale , Aug 23, 2015 :
    Can anyone forward me an OP2 invite..!? Please..I am in Dire need

12. Dennis51
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2015

Dennis51 , Aug 23, 2015 :
    Smart move on your part in all. You wise Grasshopper.

13. pitbikeracer
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2015

14. itsvino
    Eclair Aug 23, 2015

stalawdekar likes this.
  15. Dennis51
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2015

Dennis51 , Aug 23, 2015 :
    Maybe by talking to people about why you thinks it's to die for?

16. ganesh131514
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2015

17. vimpad
    Eclair Aug 23, 2015

vimpad , Aug 23, 2015 :
    Hello OnePlus,

Please expedite your invite process. This long wait for invite is creating desperation and that is leading to develop tendency towards other sources. There are people out there selling Invites for cash, which I strongly disagree to this practise. I am not falling for those. But, in reality, is this what OnePlus wanted its consumers to go through? Is waiting for an invite to buy your product is a mistake?

All that I ask for is, please expedite your invite process.

gayatri.5786 likes this.
  18. stalawdekar
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2015

Spread the word about pathetic invite system.

Sperad the word that customer of oneplus r kept in dark.

Spread the word that oneplus official are so coward to ans simple question ask by customers.

Spread the word about black marketing strategy of oneplus to sell their product to chinese e-commerce site in order to produce more profit out of it

Spread the word

itsvino likes this.
  19. itsvino
    Eclair Aug 23, 2015

itsvino , Aug 23, 2015 :
    I have never owned the 1+1 and when I thought of buying, 1+2 was announced.Now the dilemma most of the people around me having is whether to go for a startup company keeping in mind the after sales support. If I can make them look at my device and give them a wow factor...it is certainly going to chage their perception. ..isn't it?

20. pixelatedpic
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2015

pixelatedpic , Aug 23, 2015 :
    Waiting for mine