Logic of invites roll out explained

1. aman_uni
    Froyo Sep 6, 2015

aman_uni , Sep 6, 2015 :
    We are trying everywhere to get invite participated many giveaway and also suggested friends to register with my referral link and currently on the position 8600 but not getting any invite, this is terrible as they said big amount of invite will send this weekend now its Sunday and half day is already passed, i don't know what is the number of big amount of invite. Is that number is with 100 or 1000, no one is cleared exactly they are making people confused for increase #hype but its lost the hype we are oneplus fan and they are not taking care of this. Its very much frustrating.

2. Mullafabz
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2015

Mullafabz , Sep 6, 2015 :
    Fingers crossed.

Tokolozi likes this.
  3. Arun Prasath23
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

Arun Prasath23 , Sep 6, 2015 :
    Dear team, we have been very much attracted to the device by your works since that we are waiting for our invites. my question how come we can come to know that invite status. when will it reach us. and if your tier process continues then what does the reservation status means.

4. tuhinhazra05
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

5. stalawdekar
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2015

stalawdekar , Sep 6, 2015 :
    they are not gonna give any thing as they are just concerned about marketing the product like giving invite to OLA, AIRTEL, and giving away invite on twitter. it dosent matter wat customer thinks............

they just want to make their name...... i dont think this will help them...

another thing like each and every promise in past this is also turned to be a marketing strategy to increase hype that's it. just giving lolipop to customer ......

6. rajkumar_tripathi
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

7. Tokolozi
    Marshmallow Sep 6, 2015

Tokolozi , Sep 6, 2015 :
    You joined February this year,. I don't think that qualifies as tier 1

8. NEEMISH
    Froyo Sep 6, 2015

9. yash rawal
    Froyo Sep 6, 2015

yash rawal , Sep 6, 2015 :

i don't think this is true at all because i am on reservation list below 16k and i am very much active on this forum and look at this i am more active on this forum as compared to any other social networking sites just for invite i am RISKING MY SOCIAL LIFE and still no luck with invite what else they want from me should i stop even eating and spend 24 hours on this forum do they want us to go to that extent for a phone
    really not happy with invite system

Piyush.Ghelani likes this.
  10. Hemanth Party
    Eclair Sep 6, 2015

Hemanth Party , Sep 6, 2015 :
    I am tier 2 supporter since first day of launch of opo but now tired too due to long waiting .

11. Hemanth Party
    Eclair Sep 6, 2015

12. arun1967
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

arun1967 , Sep 6, 2015 :
    Trying very hard for last 2 weeks or so but in vain to get an invite for oneplus 2..
    Could not able to understand the logic of invite while I have purchased oneplus one also in past..
    Creating hype is one thing but killing by waiting your customer will hamper your sale in my opinion..
    Company should think again on its policy of invite as it is more harmful than creating a buzz in market

13. iam_raks
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

iam_raks , Sep 6, 2015 :
    when will they allocate invites for the people who are in ranking order .. is there any chance ???

14. ball_boy
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

ball_boy , Sep 6, 2015 :
    I want change from iPhone to oneplus 2. But i am the 50K of invites roll, who can share a invite to me? Thank you so mush.

15. rama2krishna8
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2015

16. Fjuz
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2015

Isegrimm48 likes this.
  17. saravanapradeesh
    Froyo Sep 6, 2015

pipecpa likes this.
  18. Fjuz
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2015

Fjuz , Sep 6, 2015 :
    I am home

19. pipecpa
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2015

pipecpa , Sep 6, 2015 :
    What rank are you?

20. Nine2Five
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2015

Nine2Five , Sep 6, 2015 :
    Can't wait to hear there was an error with the invite system and that next week aggressive invites will happen