Looking for a Vanilla/AOSP Marshmallow ROM for Oneplus 3T

1. Trel
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2017

Trel , Jan 10, 2017 :
    I'm having some issues with the OxygenOS version, which I realize won't be fixed/changed since the official release has moved to Nougat. Until Xposed comes to Nougat, I need to stick with Marshmallow.

Does anyone know of any ROM for the 3T which is Marshmallow based without the OxygenOS tweaks (specifically without the ones that touch the volume control. OxygenOS seems to fully break my ability to control the volume through software in favor of the hardware switch which cripples the phone as far as using it at work for me)

BronxCapoeira likes this.
  2. skwerl23
    Eclair Jan 10, 2017

3. Trel
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2017

Trel , Jan 11, 2017 :
    I'll give it a shot, I've tried to avoid anything CM though both because they're now defunct, but also because I use Gravitybox and it's not always....compatible.

Either way thanks, I'll give it a shot, because until Xposed comes to Nougat, using it's a no-go.

4. ebuntario
    Eclair Jan 11, 2017

5. G_abdul_hamid_Shah_daSl
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2017

G_abdul_hamid_Shah_daSl , Feb 19, 2017 :
    Same here using 3.5.4 with its wifi dropping bugs no one care to start development for marshmallow every one is sticking with nougat and i need xposed! I think i might start with stock version with better kernel lets hope i do get the time to work on it.

BronxCapoeira likes this.