Looking for Feedback! What are your favorite OxygenOS Oreo Features?

1. shgaurav
    Eclair Jan 8, 2018

shgaurav , Jan 8, 2018 :
    Hi Gary,

Is it posible to be able view extra setting within the notification windows at the top. For example, before we were able to turn on wifi by pressing on the wifi button. Morever, when we pressed on wifi it would open another short menu to let us choose the wifi connection. Now we have to go into settings specifically to choose which wifi to connect to. Same goes for GPS, and BLUETOOTH.

djnilse likes this.
  2. atenaa
    KitKat Jan 8, 2018

atenaa , Jan 8, 2018 :
    @Gary C. In the Quick Settings the color of the icons is gray, when they are off, and it's almost impossible to see when I'm outdoors, in the daylight, and I want to turn them on.
    Please change the color of the icons to white or, at least, put the name of the icons in color white.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018

the_reckoner likes this.
  3. Charles Onumaegbu
    Froyo Jan 8, 2018

Charles Onumaegbu , Jan 8, 2018 :
    There are probably three complaints I have with the Oreo beta on the 5t.
    1. Why can't we tap the battery percentage in the notification shade to take us to the batter section in settings.
    2. Everytime I wake my phone and go to snapchat. It says it can't connect to the camera. This has happened to the stock camera app too. It never happened on nougat.
    3. More and more accent colors pls. Black preferably should be added so I can use it with the white theme and make it look slightly more like stock Android.

4. Saniubah75
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2018

Saniubah75 , Jan 8, 2018 :
    i love oneplus 5 series together with OOS. keep the tempo blowing. [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f381[/e]

5. WolfeeLol
    Eclair Jan 8, 2018

WolfeeLol , Jan 8, 2018 :
    chill dude

6. MCamilleri
    Eclair Jan 8, 2018

MCamilleri , Jan 8, 2018 :
    Very good question !!

7. ethansuleman
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2018

ethansuleman , Jan 8, 2018 :
    i rlly liked the new quick settings and the whole remade settings change. looks a lot cleaner and nicer. although im not sure why i dont have the app shortcuts and the notification buttons. it might be because nova launcher is my default home launcher so that might be it but im not sure

8. _Aditya_Singh
    Froyo Jan 8, 2018

_Aditya_Singh , Jan 8, 2018 :
    Just root your device if that's so important to you! I'm pretty sure OEM's aren't allowed to implement system wide ad blocking feature.

9. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Jan 8, 2018

Dr. Indest , Jan 8, 2018 :
    What the OP5T Oreo build needs:

• Fix touch screen sensitivity (I don't like having to swipe 5 times to open the quick settings menu)
    • Add a PiP shortcut to quick settings
    • Add partial screen shots
    • Allow users to remove album art from the lock screen (most apps distorts the album art on large screens)
    • Make the calendar app launch, when you click the date on the quick settings menu.

10. MarcioReis87
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 9, 2018

MarcioReis87 , Jan 9, 2018 :
    pretty much this!

the_reckoner likes this.
  11. The_Unkown
    Jelly Bean Jan 9, 2018

The_Unkown , Jan 9, 2018 :
    u can tap and hold battery saver icon for battery settings options

B1512267027836 likes this.
  12. fdroko
    Jelly Bean Jan 9, 2018

the_reckoner likes this.
  13. The_Unkown
    Jelly Bean Jan 9, 2018

I will be very satisfied if the settings option get changed as it is in official stock Oreo.
    Everything has been incorporated except the setting options. Still it is on the old naugat style. Seems to be old. Hope it will be coming in next open beta UI thence incorporated to stable build.

Thank you

14. The_Unkown
    Jelly Bean Jan 9, 2018

Mind not friend , but for me tapping and holding the icon in toggle bar works as a quick setting shortcut, why don't you give and another try.

B1512267027836 likes this.
  15. Ethan Unknown
    Eclair Jan 9, 2018

16. YYA
    Eclair Jan 9, 2018

YYA , Jan 9, 2018 :
    I totally agree

djnilse likes this.
  17. onepluseshaan
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2018

djnilse likes this.
  18. onepluseshaan
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2018

djnilse likes this.
  19. ambujmishra
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2018

ambujmishra , Jan 9, 2018 :
    how to use substratum theme??? which apps required to set red and black theme??

20. Raghav_Venkatesh
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2018

Raghav_Venkatesh , Jan 9, 2018 :
    Buttery smooth and very efficient. But we need heck of better battery Sot and standby. After 5.0.1 battery performance has gone down oh yes down !!!