Looking for Feedback! What are your favorite OxygenOS Oreo Features?

1. rohitjcool25
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2018

2. ironman91
    Eclair Jan 8, 2018

ironman91 , Jan 8, 2018 :
    system memory is always more than 1 GB consumed with Android system. there is slight lag in while opening some apps. with the deep recent clean, the apps running in background which is giving slight problem in battery backup less compared to nougat. the option to close background activity is not available for all apps. some has while some doesn't.

3. ironman91
    Eclair Jan 8, 2018

ironman91 , Jan 8, 2018 :
    which phone you are referring to? 1+5 has pro mode. which has all features

4. RichardSauer
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2018

RichardSauer , Jan 8, 2018 :
    Yes when you on Oreo you need the app andromeda

5. hunter2018
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2018

hunter2018 , Jan 8, 2018 :
    one plus had been a great company ..since my 1st phone 3T .the company still need to include mew features in the smart phone as screen to body ration and resolutoon and overall the one plus launcher styke and layout need to be changed in a more standard way with various artistic icons as the icons and the looks matter a lot..a little increment in proce to the quality increment is affordable ..the screen curving is to be worked also the battrery capacity is needed to be increased to 4500 mah inorder to conpete the future orders...ovreall the oreo os the best performing android in oneplus

6. Hitesh_sunny
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2018

7. GopalB.
    Nougat Jan 8, 2018

GopalB. , Jan 8, 2018 :
    For just Op5T or all???
    We all need it...

8. kshiteejnaik
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2018

kshiteejnaik , Jan 8, 2018 :
    I kinda know that, but honestly, I've been using notification dots and app shortcuts for quite a while since I use Nova. The maps feature, I don't use quite often. Beauty mode sort of ruins the quality of the picture on my 5T and Camera UI is almost the same. I like the quick settings though.
    And I use PiP a lot, which is why I mentioned that.

Dunnow likes this.
  9. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Jan 8, 2018

dsmonteiro , Jan 8, 2018 :
    Screenshot_20180108-131547.jpg Screenshot_20180108-131606.jpg

Yes, OB1 on OP5T.

Ratz likes this.
  10. Anil.B
    Eclair Jan 8, 2018

Anil.B , Jan 8, 2018 :
    Parallel aps ia also a good feature but the drawback is it is limited to social networking apps only. If it supports all apps then it'll be awesome.

11. flyingdad
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2018

flyingdad , Jan 8, 2018 :
    Always On Display would be a nice feature to ad.
    Thanks for this thread anyway.

12. BenNeverSettle
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2018

BenNeverSettle , Jan 8, 2018 :
    @Gary C. if you let me have some must-have opinions with updates (as Oreo is in test only, I really hope you will build in these):

• Please change navigation bar icons to the new Oreo icons too.
    • Please solve navbar dynamic colors to get the apps' main colors.
    • Please add the ability to enable background data in Battery Saver mode. Notifications don't load and need to re-open apps around three times to connect them to internet.
    • Implement Do Not Disturb to toggles and settings and change the Alert Slider's function: be normal-ring-silent! You had a poll recently where you asked people which function they want, we would be utterly grateful.

Crystal Z. and deluxeline99 like this.
  13. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jan 8, 2018

14. Dunnow

Dunnow , Jan 8, 2018 :
    RAW is there, Pro mode is there and panoramas were always there... so... unless they have taken them out... it should still be there.

RAW and Pro are for sure.

15. Aru4u
    Eclair Jan 8, 2018

Aru4u , Jan 8, 2018 :
    looking forward for below features in 3T:

1. Battery life improvement
    2. Portrait mode (front and back)
    3. Face unlock ( if possible)

But the most important feature is Battery. Hope OnePlus Team will work on the same. SOT is very poor at the moment even after updating to 5.0.1.

16. G_Asko_Kikkul_wGlN
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2018

G_Asko_Kikkul_wGlN , Jan 8, 2018 :
    I'm coming from WP and really miss the option to filter my contacts alphabeticly by just clicking on the letter in my contact list. In WP when you clicked on the letter and a fullscreen alphabet opened up. Then you just clicked on the letter in aphabet you wanted to jump to. So you could jump from "A" to "M" with just two clicks. At the moment you have to scroll like crazy to get to the M and be very careful not to miss it. It's exhausting compared to the WP system. Would be very crateful if you could make contact list a bit more faster to navigate.

17. Fdocabo
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2018

Fdocabo , Jan 8, 2018 :
    It would be great to introduce the floating application option to the LG g5 style, I've used them and they are very useful.
    regards

18. Dunnow

Dunnow , Jan 8, 2018 :
    explain yourself.

You can actually theme it properly? o_o

19. likhithgowda02
    Donut Jan 8, 2018

20. Onji
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2018

Onji , Jan 8, 2018 :
    I hate that you guys removed the battery from quick settings.