Looks Like Oneplus Is Finished, 7t A Flop, Owner Abandons Ship, Ordered A Pixel 6 Pro

1. 2therock
    Eclair Oct 23, 2021

2therock , Oct 23, 2021 :
    I have been with Oneplus since the 5 and always very pleased. The 7t is a sign of the end.

Not to mention this forum is not moderated and allows insulting language and insults, and closes threads when the heat is turned up.

I have two updates in my .Ota folder I dare not execute because of once bitten twice shy to do so.

It was good when it was good..........

2. Sheppards
    Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2021

3. Drasm19
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 24, 2021

Drasm19 , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Let us know how pixel 6 pro and tensor chip fares, I'm also looking forward to making the jump from OnePlus to Pixel or a samsung

4. SiddharthPatil
    Honeycomb Oct 24, 2021

5. G_Adam_Print_idDq
    Donut Oct 30, 2021

G_Adam_Print_idDq , Oct 30, 2021 :
    I've bought the 6 (don't need the Pro) I've had an 8T for a while & although it's very good, I've had issues with connectivity from the beginning. It loses signal regularly drops calls. It usually loses network around 5 times a day & has to restarted to get it back. The customer support has been pretty poor & the apparant fix... wasn't one! I've just become fed up with it. I've changed the SIM & no change. The pixel 6 is excellent. Android 12 is great to use & the tensor chip seems to work very well. Charging isn't as quick, but it's certainly not 2 hours. Around 1 hour & a bit. The camera is far better & particularly in low light, where the OnePlus cameras are pretty useless. There's no face id, but I can live with that & no volume switch. Overall, I really like the pixel 6. OnePlus would have kept my business, if they'd have dealt with the issues.

PaulBuckle likes this.