Losing network connection every 2 minutes since the update

1. Sly
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

Sly , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Since the update I mean, 5 hours ago. I was the happiest customer on earth, saying to everyone I know (who I hadn't converted yet) that they should just get one like me. Now I'm travelling and I have to rely on my phone for everything. (I'm really hoping this is a bad joke.) So the network connection is totally unstable, no call possible, no mobile data, nothing. And if it wasn't enough it drains the battery like mad.

Are you guys aware of this issue? Is this going to be fixed in a few hours?

Thanks for your concerns.

2. Perales
    Eclair Apr 29, 2015

Perales , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I have the same problem every day for long periods of time that I have a examaclion icon with my network signal :S..

I hope there is a fix, I'm waiting for some fix is really annoying.

3. Sly
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

Sly , Apr 29, 2015 :
    You had this with the previous version or just after this update? I had never seen this exclamation point in the network icon.
    I've noticed that my phone had some network connection drops a few times per day, that was annoying but not as every 2 minutes.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015

4. Sly
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

Sly , Apr 29, 2015 :
    So I looked at a few posts and I checked the APN settings, apparently I had two different for my carrier, so I picked the other one and I don't have any more this issue. Hope this help.

5. itsmesri
    Cupcake May 31, 2015

itsmesri , May 31, 2015 :
    I am also in the same boat. I have CM 12.0 -YNG1TAS17L (5.0.2) . I was using very good with T-Mobile. But recently I have factory reset as mentioned FAQ. I am loosking network connection. Some time it is registering with t-mobile and some times not. It is disappointing me. Please provide me solutions.

6. Sly
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2015