Lots of bugs with Android 11 via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. iam_shivam
    Donut May 15, 2021

iam_shivam , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 15, 2021 :
    Never thought will be facing these types of issues having an OnePlus device.

I am a OnePlus 7 Pro user and after updating my device to android 11 i think i have done the worst thing in my life.

The phone is super buggy and laggy.

I would like to share my experience below :

1. Dialer app bug : when someone calls to me the dialer does't show the contact name instantly rather it takes 4-5 seconds then name appears on the screen.

2. Restarting issue : previously when i restart my phone it just takes few seconds to do that but now it keeps on taking time more and more.

3.Frame rate drops : the reason to purchase a oneplus device was speed which is now a gimmick claimed by company. Too much frame drops in UI and most apps.

4. Overheating issue in camera app : when i used camera for 15 to 20 minutes continuosly it shows phone is heating too much due to which i was not able to click photos and videos as the button also was not pressing.

5. Battery Draining Fast : When my phone was working on android 10 i was the most satisfied person when it comes to battery but now...it doesn't even lasts for half day if i use continuosly for 3-4 hours.

6. Notification Panel drop down bug : whenever i open any music app and then exit from the app it always shows on notification panel drop down.

7. Google assistant misbehaves : i don't know why but when i am talking to some other person google assistance automatically activates.

These are the major issues which i am facing in my day to day life and many more minor bugs which is ignored.

I think oneplus should again think about the devices which they have sold previously as they are focusing mainly on the newest ones.

Oneplus brand was famous because of their software and speedy devices which is lost in today's time.

Kindly look into these issue and try to sort it out if possible.

2. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean May 15, 2021

akks and Artemus. like this.
  3. giust
    Eclair May 15, 2021

4. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean May 15, 2021

Artemus. likes this.
  5. giust
    Eclair May 15, 2021

6. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean May 15, 2021

Artemus. likes this.
  7. Amey93
    Froyo May 16, 2021

Amey93 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 16, 2021 :
    I also face some issues which you mentioned but only for 2-3 days after that phone was working smooth. Just give some time for your phone to settle.

8. Suraj gurav 007
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 16, 2021

Suraj gurav 007 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 16, 2021 :
    Oneplus is now waste of money
    Not trustable brand giving update like months later and too much bugs
    Bugs should fix in 3 4 days but it takes months

Waste of money on oneplus
    Samsung is better
    My friends samsung s20 fe works very fine
    And has time to time updates

9. akks
    KitKat May 16, 2021

akks , May 16, 2021 :

Here is the latest update

10. iam_shivam
    Donut May 16, 2021

iam_shivam , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 16, 2021 :
    Brother...its not about saving time or energy, its about the day to day problems which i am facing with my phone after the update.
    Battery of my phone, gallery and camera are the worst apps in which there are issues.

Minimum 2-3 times i need to charge my phone on daily basis.

11. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean May 16, 2021

gdsingh94 , via OnePlus 7 , May 16, 2021 :
    Creating new threads here will not solve your problems..

Artemus. likes this.