Love it or hate it, what do you think about the iPhone 6? 6 Plus?

1. MyNM
    Eclair Jul 14, 2015

2. vishesh.jindal10
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

3. Spl4tt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2015

4. Crystal-Eye15
    Donut Jul 14, 2015

Crystal-Eye15 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Well i got a OnePlus One i don't think there is anything i need to say about the iphone because then i would have to settle ;) Never Settle. :D

5. Dissect3r
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

Dissect3r , Jul 14, 2015 :
    If you look at the techs (w/ iOS), it's a slick, good looking phone. They're easy to use, for almost everyone (Android has gotten easier and easier along the years, though). The lower RAM and lower number and speed of the CPU (6 is STILL a fing & Dual Core), compared to Android devices, they operate smoothly and games, and apps, are nicely shaped around the specs to run fine.
    Nice displays, if a bit more fragile because of the designs.
    Cameras are good, and iTunes works well with the phones and pads (**** iTunes on PC).
    That's most of the positive stuff I can think of.

The cons?
    Apple first and foremost is a piece of shit company. Total douchebags concerning their customers, warranties and whatnot.
    Then it's the prices. If you look at it in Sweden, the Note 4 (32GB + SDHC capacity up to 128GB) sells for ~5.5k SEK (~$646 USD) . The iPhone 6 16GB (**** SD-cards, right?) sells for ~5.2k SEK (~$611 USD). That's roughly a 300 SEK (~$35 USD) difference, between a high-end android device, and the "lowliest" iPhone 6. If you look at the specs, it's almost the same price for a phone that's objectively (minus TouchWiz. **** TouchWiz) double the speed. So, if you lower the iPhone 6 16GB reasonably to ~3.5-4k SEK (~$411-470 USD), you pay anywhere from ~2-1.5k SEK (~$235-176 USD) for the ******* Apple logo.
    Conclusion: **** Apple. **** them right in the neck.

Ironic Chloride likes this.
  6. asmth00
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2015

asmth00 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Expensive, frankly boring, yet it does what it's supposed to. Design looks nice but isn't practical. There's nothing that really makes them stand out from the crowd of smartphones.

7. NepalR_
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2015

8. Martin Colaneri
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

Martin Colaneri , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Im going to say something that would make some of you hate me, but, the Iphone 6 with its 1 GB of RAM, its 720p screen, its 8 megapixel camera, etc, is a flagship all the same as the S6, the LG G4 and the M9, and it can endure 3 to 4 years of good usage (it ages well). Therefore, we need to start thinking in the Android optimization rather than a loaded phone, cause 1 gb of ram is equivalent to 3 in Android. When the system reaches that level of optimization, then we could beat Apple{s ***. PD: I do not buy the Iphone cause I do not like the ideology imposed behind it, besides of its incredibly high price.

Ironic Chloride likes this.
  9. cjmayberry
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

cjmayberry , Jul 14, 2015 :
    haha, best joke I've heard all day. Try 5-6 year old android phone. Even then android phones probably had more features.

wtfhsf likes this.
  10. ryansc375
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

ryansc375 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I have an iPhone 6+ and I hate how big it is compared to my One+. Yes, same screen size, but the bezels are HUGE. On the other hand, the screen, although the same resolution, is much nicer on the iPhone 6+.

11. yugendereugu
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

12. sponge_dork
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2015

13. kralleyeah
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

kralleyeah , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I'm gonna try to be fair.
    The phone tself is okay. Like the design. Like some thing about the OS.
    Haven't seen a phone that match how smooth the iPhone lets you scroll while web browsing, while on FB and whatnot.
    However it is also very hard to support at product that overpriced. Talk about switching costs...
    Maybe I'm rare seeing that I fall somewhere in the middle of love and hate to Apple.
    Marketing wise they must be doing something right and the do know how make their OWN product compatible.
    If I sound too optimistic it's only because I try to cancel out some of the hate and place myself between admiration and abomination.

nilrb likes this.
  14. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2015

nilrb , Jul 14, 2015 :
    A great phone, no doubt. Most things we need have been thought of in an incredibly smooth, beautiful phone; life becomes much easier being in company with!!
    However, they do not offer me one thing, my freedom - good or bad; and I consider this my choice over all the goodness they offer!!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015

15. cjmayberry
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

sdmackie likes this.
  16. hemantmanti
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

hemantmanti , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I phone feels good have good OS .upgrades are free. But but but price is a big let down.

sdmackie likes this.
  17. sdmackie
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

sdmackie , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Seems to work well. Very thin. Responsive ui, great camera. I am considering a next gen iphone with iOS 9, after years of nexus phones and opo. Just too much $$$.

18. sdmackie
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

sdmackie , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Yeah I did too - 5 years ago!

19. Ironic Chloride
    Donut Jul 14, 2015

Ironic Chloride , Jul 14, 2015 :
    As much as I dislike apple I have to give them credit... the 6 plus is a beautifully designed phone. And apple has always seemed to do a really good job of optimizing their software for the hardware, which is something I really love to see. That being said, the whole closed source iron-grip thing apple has going on pretty much nullifies any appeal for me

20. TheJumbo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2015

TheJumbo , Jul 14, 2015 :
    My iPhone 6 is my daily driver and I love it.
    I have OPO though.