Love it or hate it, what do you think about the iPhone 6? 6 Plus?

1. srivastsh
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2015

srivastsh , Jul 15, 2015 :
    The Z line is complete garbage, and I have yet to see someone who has a Xperia device, but in every real world test the iPhone 6 and 6+ have beat the gs6, http://appleinsider.com/articles/15...6-in-game-performance-better-looking-graphics
    http://www.techtimes.com/articles/6...e-the-speed-kings-of-the-smartphone-world.htm
    and the iPhone 6 doesn't overheat like the Z4
    http://phandroid.com/2015/06/24/sony-xperia-z3-plus-z4-camera-app-crash-overheating/

2. jove39
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 15, 2015

jove39 , Jul 15, 2015 :
    iPhone has best hardware inside & out. On software side apple need to allow some ui customization.

I think in near future I'll try iPhone... Maybe 7.

3. srivastsh
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2015

srivastsh , Jul 15, 2015 :
    The iPhone was the first real smartphone and it came before android, so Android copied iOS would be closer to the truth.

4. tkerabbi
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2015

tkerabbi , Jul 15, 2015 :
    im really considering an iPhone 6s+im due up for contract renewal in august so i wanna see how it goes...

5. remydlc
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2015

remydlc , Jul 15, 2015 :

http://www.phonearena.com/news/All-...-record-battery-life-for-its-category_id60922

you obviously havent tried one.... I have one and hands out one of the best android devices out there. Near stock experience and i have had many others. Yes, their Z3+ (Z4???) has its issue with the SD810, but calling it garbage makes you look uninformed. Just becuase their marketing department doesnt do a good job, doesnt meant their phone isnt any better. If I tell you i coudlnt kill the battery in 3 days, got almost 8HRS of screen on time and talked for 3.4HOURS!!!! on my Z2 you wouldnt believe me, but I did. and still had 6% left :)

Good luck doing that in Any smartphone, incudng the OPO/Iphone/Galaxy/you name it. Maybe the Moto turbo with is overkill battery.

6. gmo8492
    Lollipop Jul 15, 2015

gmo8492 , Jul 15, 2015 :
    Too expensive, don't like the design, outdated specs, OS is closed source/unappealing and very limited customization options.

7. iAmFish
    Eclair Jul 15, 2015

iAmFish , Jul 15, 2015 :
    It's an iPhone, works well overall, has some **** ups as the touch screen doesn't respond, but a lock/unlock fixes it 100% of the time

8. anustart
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2015

anustart , Jul 15, 2015 :
    Price isn't too bad, at least for me... I don't understand what everyone is complaining about. It costs the same as every other flagship unlocked. iOS, well, I don't mind that either. I just jailbreak it and I'm good to go. Camera is great, battery life is decent at best. I'm SUPER excited for the OnePlus Two though. I'm going to wait for the iPhone 6S and OnePlus Two to come out. Whichever phone I like more will be my next phone! :)

9. anustart
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2015

anustart , Jul 15, 2015 :
    Specs are bad on paper, but everyday performance is great. And yes the OS is locked down I hate it. Jailbreaking it fixes it though.

10. Timotis
    Jelly Bean Jul 15, 2015

Timotis , Jul 15, 2015 :
    The only good Apple, is one picked from a tree, eaten, digested and spat out.....

Then again, I love my Mac....

11. Scoobems

Scoobems , Jul 15, 2015 :
    How is this a good topic since 3/4 os the people in thus forum hate Apple? Kind of biased isn't it?

12. StinkySocky

StinkySocky , Jul 15, 2015 :
    The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus do not look very nice, IMO. Their oversized antenna lines are hideous and stand out. Since the back is flat and not curved, they don't feel ergonomic, again just IMO. I do really like iOS 9 though.

13. prateek927

14. Ukali
    Jelly Bean Jul 15, 2015

15. meor

meor , Jul 15, 2015 :
    yeah tell me more about the battery

16. #GTFOorHYPE
    Cupcake Jul 15, 2015

#GTFOorHYPE , Jul 15, 2015 :
    Everyone here is hating on Apple as usual. You're supposed to answer the question, not just say "hate it, sucks so much".

For example, even though I despise Samsung and their shitty phones, I still respect that they have some fantastic advantages.

Now let me get this straight; I hate iPhones.

But you need to face the fact that iPhones are the most successful phones in the world... And there are reasons for that.

Best camera of any phone currently. (6 plus) Mostly thanks to their great processing.

EXTREMELY efficient operating system. Seriously, iphones have the worst processors. But the os, being so efficient, allows the phone to run heavy tasks on par with every other high end phone.

Build quality. This is probably the biggest feature. I have owned lots of iPhones, and none of them have broken in any way. (Except iPod Touch 4th had touchscreen issues, but that's not an iPhone).

And by the way, #bendgate isn't a thing. It doesn't bend naturally, or else you would still be hearing about it bending. Of course a stamped aluminum frame larger than six inches is going to bend a little under a **** ton of pressure.

One of the best panels of any phone. I would say the gs6 wins the trophy though.

App ecosystem. It's the largest one of the big three, and anyone will tell you that iOS apps are better than android apps.

Simplicity. It's extremely advanced under the hood, but iOS has the perfect spot in between simplistic and advanced to allow ANY user to adapt to it.

Customizability. Yep, I said it. I really hate when people attack iphones over customizability when they've never even owned one. iphones can customize a lot of things, and the reason it takes them a long time to add features like different keyboards is because of security, something android doesn't have (as good as iOS).

Yes, android users, your keyboard can view your files. So can that two-gigabyte flashlight app.

---
    Srry for typing too much and for not making sense, it's midnight and I'm ultra tired. But people need to realize that iphones are better than other phones for a lot of reasons.

I still ******* hate iPhones.

17. joe1.joe2
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2015

18. jagdeepb
    Froyo Jul 15, 2015

jagdeepb , Jul 15, 2015 :
    I think most people prefer Apple because of security (No personal data theft), reliability as their OS are much stable and for show off. I never used Apple products but what i heard from other Apple user's that what running in Apple is best running. Apple has control on developers so they can control quality of Apps and the main thing is that they have limited models so then can focus on them and build apps and OS which works fine on them.

19. arvola

arvola , Jul 15, 2015 :
    6+ 64 or 128 gb could fit in my pocket but not on my wallet.

Other miniature Apples are like Air to me. Way too small for any my use,

20. _iSe7eN
    Eclair Jul 15, 2015

_iSe7eN , Jul 15, 2015 :
    I switched to OPO from iPhone. Honestly, I admire apple product and was not a big fan of android since year back. But, I liked OPO with CM preloaded. Now, I am a big fan of OPO and CM.
    Going back to apple. I admire then for their aggressive marketing. It is a brand and it does everything to keep the fan following of the brand. My personal experience with the service was pretty good.
    Though, android flashaholic guys won't like it much per my experience. But iPhone is an amazing phone. Great build / form factor, design; very impressive camera without that much powerful hardware; good display and most importantly the iOS. Though it is not as customizable as andriod. But it has all the required stuff which are mostly required for day to day life for a regular user. But per my opinion touch in an iPhone is fabulous which makes it different from any other manufacturer!