Love it or hate it, what do you think about the iPhone 6? 6 Plus?

1. AkshayRao27
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

2. fja973
    Eclair Jul 14, 2015

fja973 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I've never thought much of the iPhone, even when I had an iPhone for two years. I wonder if people actually like the phone or is it's just a statement, I spent three weeks using the iPhone six plus and didn't think much of the experience. I don't like the fact you don't have much control over the phone, and there is no file explorer. How can this be a post PC item when you cannot manage your internal storage.

3. Shafik Rahman
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2015

4. rkemparaj
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

rkemparaj , Jul 14, 2015 :
    There is nothing much in Phone apart from the camera. Having said that i admire there customer service, unlike other brands like samsung, htc,lg etc they dont ignore the customers with older versions of the same phone.

5. AntMunny
    KitKat Jul 14, 2015

6. ilovesoneplus
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2015

ilovesoneplus , Jul 14, 2015 :
    If u offered me a new iPhone 6+ or the Op2 I'd take the 6+ then sell it & buy the Op2 & have some money left in me back pocket :) seriously tho I prefer the g4 & s6 to the iPhone..

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015

7. Fe_dd
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

Fe_dd , Jul 14, 2015 :
    iPhone 6 is great, I love it. They changed the only thing that was bad on the 5s: the screen size. Now you can say it's (overall) perfect... or not?
    IMHO the main issue with iPhones is their OS. Ok, now you will think that I am stupid, because iOS is great, and I agree. But they never changed it, with time it has become boring. Apple should do something fresh new, like Windows Phone.
    I don't really agree that the price is too high because of the very long software support and updates.

8. harv_frank
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

harv_frank , Jul 14, 2015 :
    But they don't have USB type C, its a lightning port which is good and bad. Good due to reversibility. Bad due to being expensive, fragile and non-universal (only used by apple).

Martin Hotmann likes this.
  9. alexandresnts
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

alexandresnts , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Love it, quality is great, fast and simple OS, excelent touch and screen, good camera, don't crash or overflood like android.

But...is too expensive, poor battery, apps costs, bad compatibility with other devices.

10. prof_crunchy
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

prof_crunchy , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I use an iPhone6as my work phone ( I got given it, didn't spend any money), in fact I'm writing this message from it.

It's redeeming features are that it is a beautiful phone, the camera is pretty nice and the fingerprint scanner is the best I've come across (we'll see if OP2 can beat it).

When it comes to software though, iOS just seems rigid, seterile and boring, not to mention restrictive, especially if you transfer over from android.

11. GigabitEthernet

12. avila58
    Donut Jul 14, 2015

avila58 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    No, but some of my friends had one iPhone6 and gave up on him, bought an android smartphone and are more satisfied. I hope that when buying my OnePlus2 become even more entusiamados and also join the range of OnePlus ..
    To me, I've had the feeling of having a One Plus One, is the best smartphone nowadays.

13. carl2210
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2015

14. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop Jul 14, 2015

veratoloz2005 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I-phone is great for pure users and lovers of Apple "ecosystem." For others, it is an overpriced, closely controlled, cash-making device with a cult-like following of crowds which "Never Think.":)

15. ppod
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2015

ppod , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Hardware and eco system excellent, but the absolute control over the eco system is to much for my brain the cope with, and I couldnt live with their prices, there is profit margins, and then there are profit margins.

glb likes this.
  16. CoreGaming
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

glb likes this.
  17. Mark1986

Mark1986 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Apple makes solid products, but not worth the price and operating system is too restrictive.

glb likes this.
  18. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2015

19. diggle44
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

diggle44 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    You have to admit that the iPhone is a well designed bit of kit. I've never used one but it also appears iOS is good once they iron out the serious bugs that they always get with every update.
    My problem with Apple is that they charge an absolute fortune for their products! Total rip off!!!

20. bow_one
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

bow_one , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I think the iPhone just works. It is well designed, contain a camera module that Apple has been fine tuning for some generations now, and offers a smooth experience with great customer support and service. However, Apple has been on the conservative side for quite some time now, only playing catch up in many areas and iOS is getting staler than ever. I have used my mom's iPhone 6 from time to time and must say that the quality of the display (color accuracy and contrast) is impeccable, so much better than the display on the OPO even with the lower pixel count. I hope OnePlus focuses on improving the image processing algorithm, camera sensor, and the display quality instead of chasing after numbers and specs. Quality above quantity.