Love it or hate it, what do you think about the iPhone 6? 6 Plus?

1. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Jul 14, 2015

Ceasedd , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Hate their overpriced devices.

2. AzrilSyazrin
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

AzrilSyazrin , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I've been using Apple product since the 1st day I got myself a smartphone.. I love how the user environment where it can work all together with other Apple devices.. When I heard about the OnePlus One, I recently have the thought of trying to jump ship between this 2 OS platform.. Switching to OnePlus didn't disappoint me, in fact, I feel like I'm using another iPhone but running Android... So, my view is that both are good, both have pros & cons.. If I had to choose between 2 of it, I pick both of them as my driver..

3. akhil.sudan
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

akhil.sudan , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Iphone is a style statement..not everyone can affort iphone that's why they feel so luxurious..

4. SeanB5
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

SeanB5 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Pros: extremely nice to hold, holds value, camera is simple and consistent.

Cons:way over priced, predictable, battery life could be better in the 6, the apple fanboys.

5. NotoriousC
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

NotoriousC , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I'll tell you one thing, the camera on the iPhone 6's kick @ss! I think they have one of the best cameras to date

6. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Jul 14, 2015

7. GeesRiK
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2015

GeesRiK , Jul 14, 2015 :
    As a bit of hardware I love it. Friend has a 6, and its nice, there is no denying apple make nice things. The software is what kills it for me, as at some point you have to use iTunes.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8. xandeFIN
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

xandeFIN , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Hmm.. So a little bi-curious are we? :D

aaron.hossain75 likes this.
  9. MichelMM
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

MichelMM , Jul 14, 2015 :
    iPhone? ?? ??? ... do you mean that smartphone that's far to expensive? o_O... that's a wannahave for those who think it's a "smart" phone? :confused: No thank's, I never settle for less than a OnePlus ;)

10. glb
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

glb , Jul 14, 2015 :
    The main problem with Iphones is that are not customizable, and obviously overpriced.
    If you have root and an App like Tasker, your phone is king.
    The have a good camera and a solid OS, but it's not enough to me.

11. siocnarf13
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2015

siocnarf13 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    iPhone 6+ is faster, smoother, less bug, less problems. Everything always working correctly, the camera is god damn awesome. BUT the iPhone user are stupid, to pay over 1000 $CAN for a phone is WAY to much overpriced.

BUT the applecare and customer services is AWESOME ! You got a problem, drive your car to the apple store, change your broken phone for a working phone, pay only 50$. This is what I call a GOOD warranty and customer service

I'm working at a phone carrier and the iPhone are the perfect phone for 90% of the people ! The S6 is laggy/buggy, already sent 3-4 in RMA. The G4 isn't popular enough here. So I sell a LOT of iPhone and iPad and everyone loves them !

Sorry for my bad french :)

12. Underhill
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

Underhill , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I really like the design of Apple and the new iPhone.

But I kinda dont like the software-restrictions and the high pricing!

If they would sell an android-iphone I for a cheaper Price I would probably buy it ^^

13. ASupariwala
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

14. aravipistha
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

aravipistha , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Apple dont sell a product, they sell an experience. Leave the fan boys apart. Leave the over pricing (which I hate with Apple) apart, iphones are amazing products and importantly experiences.

No compromise on their experience. What I like best is the fact that they support devices for 4 years (or as long as hardware is capable). Which is amazing. Did I mention "timely updates", though some are buggy, they ensure they correct it sooner.

If OP wants to pick something from apple, take user experience seriously, support devices for as long as possible.

P..S: Not a great fan of Apple's products for the price. But doesnt take away the fact that they're still the benchmark.

glb likes this.
  15. adaita
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

adaita , Jul 14, 2015 :
    not USB type C but just Apple's proprietary lightening port!

16. jsims19pe

jsims19pe , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Junk. They are great at marketing but the look is bland and the OS is so boring. Apple Sucks!

17. Mixchew
    Donut Jul 14, 2015

Mixchew , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Good build and hardware. Would never pay that much. Don't like ios the phone is to light skinny and to much bezel. Looks worse than the the 5s(the 5s is a darn good looking phone). Battery is not good.

18. Shrapnelist
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2015

19. rkiwtir

rkiwtir , Jul 14, 2015 :
    The only thing great about it is the camera. So,I wouldn't buy it. If I really wanted camera,I would buy a starting range dslr which is available for half the price and gas better feature than a iphone camera.

20. Gurkha
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015