Love it or hate it, what do you think about the iPhone 6? 6 Plus?

1. championspike
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2015

2. samdofe
    Eclair Jul 14, 2015

samdofe , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Don't like iphone. They r selling the same phone year after year, with minimum updates ... 799€ WTF!!!.
    #HYPE

3. efisane
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

4. macem29
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2015

5. charlesyj7
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

charlesyj7 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Way over priced? It costs the same as a Galaxy S6, LG G4 or HTC One M9. It's priced exactly as the other flagships. I think it's about time that people start to say things like they are. It's become almost tradition to say apple is overpriced, apple is just branding, just marketing, the only people that buy apple products are fanboys, etc... They do make good products. Expensive? Sure. But if you want quality, you have to pay for it.

6. pngbrd
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

pngbrd , Jul 14, 2015 :
    No, I have not used it except from the short exploration in an Apple Store. Nevertheless, one friend she chose to buy the iPhone 5s. She finds it sturdier and easier to fit in pockets & keep in hand.

7. archit18
    Eclair Jul 14, 2015

8. shahswapnil
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2015

shahswapnil , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I hate it too. but, they really have great camera functions still way ahead of any android. And it will only get improved in the future.

9. charlesyj7
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

charlesyj7 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I think the design is great (even though it's slightly slippery), build quality is also good. The camera is great if you don't need manual controls or 4K video. The operating system is a bit dated, in my opinion. There are things you still can't do that you've been able to do in android phones for years, like turning off location or mobile data from the control center.

The bezels could (and should) be way smaller. LG put a 5.5inch screen on a phone that is way smaller than the iPhone 6 plus (the G3 and G4). Motorola put a 4.7 inch screen in a much smaller phone, with the first Moto X. LG also put a 4.95inch screen on the Nexus 5, which is the same size as iPhone 6.

One thing I don't like is the apple philosophy. They used to be the ones pushing the market forward, with innovations like retina displays and so on, and with the iPhone 6 they showed that they're not the company that believes a 4inch screen is the ideal size, they showed they're the company that came too late to the realisation that people want bigger phones. They're not in a position of arguing "one handed use is still the best". They're in a position of saying: "the rest of the market was right, we were just too stubborn to admit it. Here's our 4.7 and and 5.5inch screen phones, 3 years after everyone else."
    For me, that's a huge turn off. I prefer to be on the side of things that drive innovation forward. iOS 8 brought awesome stuff to the game, and so will iOS 9. But these things were already present in android a long time ago.

10. Geets
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

manofthem likes this.
  11. Valerio81
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2015

12. ChickenWingz
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

ChickenWingz , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I must say i do like the 5s as i currently own one and yeah it is pricey. But the iPhone 6, 6+ didn't interest me at the least. The looks(design) of a phone is important to me and i thought the 6(+) didn't look that great, even if a phone has good specs, the looks could turn me down form buying it.:oops:

13. BRADn7
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

BRADn7 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    It must be said, that the camera is very good on the iPhone. However, customisation is very limited, hardware is 2 years old, and is absurdly pricey. How do Apple get away with releasing garbage at double the price it should be? The answer is phenomenal marketing, the one thing they truly do right.

14. findmurali
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2015

findmurali , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Me curious as to why you taking these surveys!!! ;) :D
    We know the TWO will have the best from all the phones!!

FLAGSHIP KILLER ryt?!!

15. ddobric
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

ddobric , Jul 14, 2015 :
    Many of my friends have iPhone and iPad, so I had a chance to peek a little bit into Apple world. What is fascinating for me is that they work so smoothly and are quite stable even without raw power of GHz and GB. This is probably due to the fact that same company makes both hardware and software, so the optimization is almost perfect. That is why I am very excited that you people in 1+ are doing your own OxygenOs. With time, I am sure, this will bring an immense strength to the quality of your products. Just keep going!

16. d1beats
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2015

d1beats , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I like the iPhone even though I've never owned one. I don't like having the same phone as everyone. If iOS was used by more company's I probably would have given it a try by now. They are over priced but upgraded yearly. They have built a huge fan base in which you can't go wrong there. Build quality is awesome on most of their devices which is a plus and they update the os when needed. Great camera, battery, and other features are a plus. They're doing a good job, they just haven't been able to pull me in. I might buy a used device of craigslist and mess around with it. Bought my girl the 5s, she loved it. Maybe I'll get an iPad or something, idk. I like android and a big fan of OnePlus. #hype

17. anilmaramreddy
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2015

anilmaramreddy , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I love it for its Display , and camera. Hate it for their Pricing

18. gregi741
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

gregi741 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I actually own an iPhone 6+. And I have to admit that it has a great camera (the OIS is killin it), awesome battery life ( 7 - 8 hours SOT on iOS 9 Beta 3), a stable software with quick! updates and a superb built quality, that is pretty much everything I expect from a phone. Of course it does not have the customisation possibilities which Android has, but for most people this is enough. And yes, I do think ist is overpriced, but I am willing to pay for things that work and deliver a great user experience, and I also want to support companies which are not there yet, that is why I bought the Oneplus One and will buy the Oneplus Two.

19. Giuseppe90
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2015

Giuseppe90 , Jul 14, 2015 :
    I love it for the design of I-phone and the "Premium feel" it grant you, the camera and the extensive range of accessories.
    I hate it because I love to have android on my phone, i don't like itunes et simila, the phone is too damn expansive, not have some app that i use and... the battery is a little bad.

20. mobilegeek
    Froyo Jul 14, 2015

mobilegeek , Jul 14, 2015 :
    It's just combination of hardware and software, everything runs smoothly, battery is super optimized, camera is awesome, and more over fast OS updates.