love oneplus but gonna break away for a bit and give the new Asus zenfone 5 a go

1. Retchey
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2018

Retchey , Jun 23, 2018 :
    I have been loyal to op since the beginning, but I feel I need more, call it a extra martial affair maybe, but I have purchased a Asus zenfone 5, anyone else ever feel like having an affair behind oneplus's back?

2. Jaywiseman
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2018

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018

Retchey likes this.
  3. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2018

Guilherme Fontes , Jun 23, 2018 :
    nah. it's not like I have an affair with OnePlus. I just think OnePlus sells very good devices for the money. I wouldn't recommend Asus phones since they don't take build quality as seriously as other brands, like OnePlus, xiaomi abd others. Their phones might brake easier, so just be careful. Besides that it should be a good experience.

Retchey likes this.
  4. remicon
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2018

remicon , Jun 23, 2018 :
    I just got my One plus 6 and still have to see if it is worth all the hub bub. I was going with a Nokia 6.1 but it was shipped with a manufacturer defect so I decided to never settle and go for the 128 gb One Plus 6. I usually get whichever phone meets my requirements at the time but I'm looking forward to Oxygen OS. The gestures system is already growing on me. The Asus 5z wasn't available and it's Android implementation is quite good. I have a feeling One Plus's is better though. Good luck on your affair even if it is just a fling.

Retchey likes this.
  5. jaivaghela
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 24, 2018

jaivaghela , Jun 24, 2018 :
    I was extremely closer to ordering the Pixel 2 XL before I had previously ordered my OnePlus 5T, but OnePlus has a way of keeping me in. Serious bang for your buck. I have the OnePlus 6 now and I love it.... although curious to see what the Pixel 3 had to bring to the table.

Retchey likes this.
  6. Retchey
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2018

Retchey , Jun 24, 2018 :
    636 is a solid chip, it's plenty enough for my phone usage.

Aman Singh gurjar and Jaywiseman like this.