loving rhino shield.

1. Dogmaforu
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

slimtom likes this.
  2. slimtom
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

slimtom , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Like wise. After doing a lot of research and watching videos I think it's the best out there.

Dogmaforu likes this.
  3. deejay01
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

deejay01 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Heard nothing but good things on here. I went with the Nillkin 9H tempered glass, and love it.

Dogmaforu and slimtom like this.
  4. slimtom

slimtom , Aug 7, 2014 :
    There are a a few good ones. Just a personal thing.

5. risky1301
    Lollipop Aug 7, 2014

upen3293 likes this.
  6. Dogmaforu
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

risky1301 likes this.
  7. Dogmaforu
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

8. risky1301
    Lollipop Aug 7, 2014

risky1301 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Yeah, there are tons of cases on eBay and amazon but I am waiting to get one that looks good but delivers the protection I need without being so ugly and bulky. I will take my time and choose wisely!

PDbPP and deejay01 like this.
  9. deejay01
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

deejay01 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    It takes a steady hand for sure. Always a ***** to put on. I bought mine on eBay, and it took a week and a half from China. No pressure when you waited that long, and have one shot. Followed some tips on here, and went on nicely.

10. jadecolour

jadecolour , Aug 7, 2014 :
    What do you mean? AT&T store can put on screen protector for you?

Dogmaforu likes this.
  11. Dogmaforu
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

12. PDbPP
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

PDbPP , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Many carrier stores will apply screen protectors for you. Certainly Apple stores would apply screen protectors on their iDevices.

13. erictjf
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

erictjf , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Congrax! Now you've found the one you like and preferred for your OnePlus One :D

14. jay ray

jay ray , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Yeah man I know. For now, I've got a diztronic, which I'm impressed.

Dogmaforu likes this.
  15. jadecolour

jadecolour , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Do you know how much they would charge installation if you bring in an externally purchased protector? If they do not have special tools that we don't normally have access to, I would rather do myself than let a random sales representative does it.

16. PDbPP
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

PDbPP , Aug 7, 2014 :
    With first party screen protectors (for example Apple iPhone, Apple branded screen protector or HTC phone, HTC branded protector) they are trained to apply the screen protectors. I don't believe they use special tools. I would not say that they have access to anything that you don't, except for possibly an environment that has less dust/pet hair if your house has pets or whatever.

jadecolour likes this.
  17. Jonnyn93
    Honeycomb Aug 8, 2014

Jonnyn93 , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Is this a tempered glass type protector? I cant tell from their website?

18. Nomelas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2014

Nomelas , Aug 8, 2014 :
    It's not, but you would be surprised how hard it is to tell the difference. If anything though it's a bit more flexible but the same to touch. I do feel like my screen is better protected from impacts than any tempered glass protector. Scratch resistance comparison remains to be seen though as a lot of tempered glass protectors claim 9H - unlikely but I'd love to see a scratch resistance comparison video or something.

By the way it's not too difficult to apply on the OnePlus One. It's easily removable and re-adjustable but can be a bit tricky to line up. If you hug one of the side bezels and drop it down evenly you should be fine, also bubbles aren't an issue either (unless you have dust particles underneath, in which case, remove the protector and use the included dust removal sticker). I switched from using the OnePlus One screen protector - that one included 2 positioning sticker tabs for easy lineup. Kinda wish the RhinoShield came with the same.

19. Jonnyn93
    Honeycomb Aug 8, 2014

Jonnyn93 , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Sounds good, I'll most likely get one once my OPO arrives in a few days. I never believe those videos online with the evolabs staff smashing the life out of an iphone with a hammer, and it doesn't crack. I always think there must be some sort of trickery here. But if not then excellent, doubt anyone here is willing to try it and see if it does crack. :p

20. JD03
    Honeycomb Aug 8, 2014

JD03 , Aug 8, 2014 :
    why not buy a <10$ one for sure?