[LOW] just another nougat opinion thread

1. G_Morten_Neteland_Otgl
    Cupcake May 28, 2017

2. F_Gaurav_Seth_yBji
    Cupcake May 28, 2017

3. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 28, 2017

Dunnow , May 28, 2017 :
    you must be the only one that likes photos from OP2 then, because there's certainly a crazy amount of people thinking just the same as I do in this very same forums...

4. JoshBaldassarre
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 28, 2017

JoshBaldassarre , May 28, 2017 :
    As many people like you and me have said before, use the search function, it's 50% raging and 50% just okay with what they have. Especially okay with the camera, I don't care how many OnePlus 2s you have or how many (R.I.P) Nexus phones you have to compare. My personal experience is positive, yours obviously isn't, settled?

5. Dunnow

Dunnow , May 28, 2017 :
    all my nexus phones work just fine. The only 2 devices that do not work on that picture are 2 SGS2

No not settled. Your personal experience is the same as mine, because the SW and HW don't deliver what it's supposed to deliver.

Now, YOU are settling for subpar performance? That's another world.

6. JoshBaldassarre

It isn't subpar for what I payed, maybe you forgot about that?

7. Dunnow

Dunnow , May 28, 2017 :
    it is subpar to what it was promised to be. The price has nothing to do with it.

Also, OnePlus priced the phone at whatever price they wanted, NOW is not the time to say "but the price blablabla". BULLSHIT.

OnePlus said it was not cutting corners, and it also said it was gonna be up top with the other great smartphone cameras, and it does not even get 50% of what the s6 was capable of doing. That is not being up top with the rest.

awesomeX1 likes this.
  8. JoshBaldassarre

1- Price is very important as it determines hey features should be included and also determines the success of the company.
    2- OnePlus 2 don't have a pink line in the middle of the screen like the S6 after 4 months of usage, selfie photos in my experience are better in terms of wide angle in my experience, battery is better and ergonomics on the OP2 design is WAY better than the S6 (Sharp edges digging into my palm). Also the OP2 is 10x more durable then the S6. If that isn't value what is?

9. Dunnow

Dunnow , May 28, 2017 :
    Then they should've priced it higher before saying it was gonna be an amazing camera. When it's clearly not. They should also stop being pussies and released the sources for custom roms to build before it passed a year.
    And to top it off, would've been nice it the flash and the autofocus would've worked out of the box, and you cannot say they did, because it's 100% false.

the s6 doesn't have a pink line in the middle of the screen, if YOU broke the screen it's your fault. you cannot talk about ONE SINGLE s6 and blame Samsung and say it happened to everyone, as ALL my points of the OP2 has happened to everyone.

Selfie photos with the 2 are blurry and skin tones look shit. No one cares about wide angles when the end result is not even sharp. Nor accurate.

Battery on the op2 is not better, not a chance. Even more when it starts to degrade after ~3months due to their poor build quality. Even less, when the OS starts draining it without a reason...

The design of the s6 is 10x better than the op2 and their ugly asymmetrical position (priority switch not aligned with right side buttons, and ALL buttons not aligned to the center of the frame...) of the buttons and their protruding glass.

OP2 is one of the most beautiful designs I've ever seen, but it certainly does not top Samsung s6, and even less, the edge.

Careful! you will cut yourself!

Better screen size, better grip, better one hand usage.
    But whatever, keep using lame excuses to protect the crap the OP2 turned out to be.

No it is not. There's no reason to say such a thing, and don't you tell me that the curved glass and whatever, when the glass of the op2 PROTRUDES from the phone frame itself...

what is valuable for the OP2 you say?
    A BT that still today does not work properly? (Cannot send ID3 metadata to many units)
    A phone that takes 8 months to send contacts to the car unit?
    A phone that at every other update something breaks? (facebook, instagram, google camera, flash, bluetooth sync, bluetooth pairing, google sync, laser autofocus, video stabilization...)
    Audio drivers that disappear?
    Features that go missing? (Equalizer, Google Smart Lock)
    IMEIS that get deleted? (yeah, search on the webz a bit)
    FLAC files that are no longer crisp in sound after an OTA update and that took 3 more to fix?
    Battery drains with +40% usage of "Android OS, Android system and Oxygen OS" processes?
    Type-C cables that do not meet the specs and can perfectly burn future devices that you plug them on?
    No video output through USB?
    No support for even the latest standards of USB speeds?
    No fast charging?
    No wireless charging? (or wireless fast charging in the case of the s6 already)
    No NFC?
    No IR blaster?
    No QHD resolution?
    No heartbeat sensor?

Is that what you call VALUE? LOL.

All of that has NEVER happened with the s6... Actually, when OP2 was launched, the s6 was 450€, while the OP2 was 420€... so... for the big difference that turned out to be between the OP2 and the s6, I would've said that the OP2 did not even deserve 300€ for it.

Also, just to quote hypocritical people in this forums, regarding that lie about the battery that you've just spilled...

"who wants bigger batteries and thicker phones when you can fast charge in 30 minutes"

Impulse37 and awesomeX1 like this.
  10. JoshBaldassarre

It's cute how you create an essay on bullshit just for me, I'm flattered

11. arjunsingh1000
    Donut May 28, 2017

uzishan and Deactivated User like this.
  12. Deactivated User
    May 28, 2017

13. Dunnow

Dunnow , May 28, 2017 :
    its retarded when people reply like that just because they got owned.

Have a nice day though.

14. Dunnow

Dunnow , May 28, 2017 :
    midrange killer?
    300$?

wasn't it flagship killer and 400$? xD (20 extra for shipping? XD)

Impulse37 and awesomeX1 like this.
  15. Deactivated User
    May 28, 2017

Impulse37 likes this.
  16. Dunnow

Dunnow , May 28, 2017 :
    1999 obviously xD

Impulse37 likes this.
  17. Juggy
    Eclair May 29, 2017

Juggy , May 29, 2017 :
    "Not enough devs to split between working on the soon to be released OnePlus5, Oneplus 3/3T and on OP2. so a priority method was assigned leaving op2 behind,thing which would be perfectly understandable."

Well that's just like your opinion man.
    And i hurts every night when you realise phones worth as low as 8k getting nougat update but your "Flagship killer" will never get any other update.
    @CarlPei just wanna getpaid.

Impulse37 and Dunnow like this.
  18. Devpriy
    Gingerbread May 29, 2017

Devpriy , May 29, 2017 :
    this is the response from OP support team , which makes it very clear that there is no good chance to N ,
    "" At this time we have no feedback from ROM team regarding N "'

19. JoshBaldassarre
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2017

JoshBaldassarre , May 29, 2017 :
    Why do you persist in trying to prove me wrong? I've already stated VERY SIMPLY, that my experience is good. Not sure why you don't want to take my word for it, but hey, every forum had its cancer clan.

20. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 29, 2017

Dunnow , May 29, 2017 :
    Sure, you've had the phone for 24 months and you've had a good experience while it had no flash and shit like that, and you then go and compare it to the s6 lol...

You've 0 experience.