Lunar Silver 256Gb/12GbRAM availability in Europe

1. sci456
    Eclair Oct 15, 2020

sci456 , Oct 15, 2020 :
    Hello,

I live in Romania.
    I am very interested in buying a OP8T, but I would like the Lunar Silver version and I'm also intersted in 256Gb/12GbRAM configuration.
    I see that is available only in US.

Can we expect this version LunarSilver 256/12 also in Europe in the future or not?
    If yes then when it will be that?

If someone from OnePlus can answer this question will be much appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. Rajendra.Bhat
    Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2020

Rajendra.Bhat , Oct 15, 2020 :
    This is user forum. Contact oneplus

JelleZon likes this.
  3. skintradeuk75
    Eclair Oct 15, 2020

skintradeuk75 , Oct 15, 2020 :
    probably not, OP started limiting colour/spec combos to certain regions, the same thing happened with the 8Pro and that was something that many potential buyers baulked at.

4. G_Guust_de_wilde_peGN
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2020

G_Guust_de_wilde_peGN , Oct 15, 2020 :
    I'm living in the UK and am looking to upgrade my OP5 . I would definitely be interested in the 256/12 model, otherwise it doesn't feel like much of an upgrade.
    Any idea if these will come to europe, perhaps in a different colour setting or limited edition?

krazen likes this.
  5. tomekv1
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2020

tomekv1 , Oct 15, 2020 :
    Sci456;
    Did you find anything? I am also interested in the silver color 256Gb / 12GbRAM, but there is no information whether it will be available in Europe.

6. sci456
    Eclair Oct 15, 2020

sci456 , Oct 15, 2020 :
    Nothing yet. I guess we have to wait......
    I want 12/256 version to feel an upgrade from my 8/128 white OP6 and I want Lunar Silver because I like matte look on the back of the phone instead of glossy.

7. tomekv1
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2020

tomekv1 , Oct 15, 2020 :
    From our inquiry, we understand that you would like to know if the OnePlus 8T will be available in other colors than Lunar Silver and Aquamarine Green. In addition, you ask if there will be a Lunar Sliver variant with 12 GB RAM. Please be assured that we will assist you in selecting the best possible options available within our scope of support.

Regarding the first inquiry, please be advised that at the moment we do not have any information about other color options. The best thing we can suggest to you is to follow the information on our OnePlus website and social media.

Regarding your next inquiry, we would like this product to be sold asap. With distaste, however, we inform you that this variant is not currently available in Europe, as the variants are supplied depending on domestic demand.

We do not know if this variant will be available in the future. It would be very difficult to give a date when a variant is available, and we don't want to set false expectations. Again, please stay tuned to our official OnePlus website for availability and the latest updates.

It seems that at least for now and maybe there will be no other versions in Europe at least.

8. Qiu Antoine
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2020

Qiu Antoine , Oct 16, 2020 :
    I hate so much that glossy aquamarine color. I'm pretty disapointed to have no choice to buy Lunar Silver in 256/12.

Yehor., krazen and cetro like this.
  9. krazen
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2020

krazen , Oct 17, 2020 :
    I don't understand why they are limiting/discriminating on a region/color manner in such bad way ... all i want is to get my favorite color with the best specs possible. So if they really claim that it's because of "domestic demand" then ... well ... they'd better get their whole marketing department fired, because they are losing potential buyers this way. I am still with OP5 and was about to upgrade this year, BUT ... neither OP8Pro nor OP8T are available in EU in the black/silver/12GB/256GB ... so yeah. Good job. I am even more frustrated and disappointed by OnePlus ... with it's treatment to their international clients ... It's not what the company used to be ... and i guess it's time for change.

10. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow Oct 17, 2020

MentalDraco , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 17, 2020 :
    If you have not noticed. They focused all their marketing and efforts to India. They have a ton of stores there and in EU there is basically nothing. They also have their cust. supp there. Guess it's a market where they make more of a killing.

11. Claudius.Helmich
    Donut Oct 19, 2020

Claudius.Helmich , Oct 19, 2020 :
    I am from Germany and also very interested in buying the 12GB version in Lunar Silver. OP Support of course does not know anything about it. But if anyone is listening here: Please bring Lunar Silver OP8T to Europe also in the 12/256GB version !!!!

12. JoL1hAHN
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2020

JoL1hAHN , Oct 23, 2020 :
    Same here in Italy. I'd like to upgrade from my venerable OnePlus 3T 128GB to the 8T but unfortunately I find the Aquamarine Green version ugly as hell, and I certainly wouldn't buy another 128GB model in 2020 (almost 2021) just to have a device in a decent color. Offering just one color option when said color is so "peculiar" is not a smart idea in my opinion.

13. pbalazs91
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2020

pbalazs91 , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 1, 2020 :
    This is the support answer to the availability in the EU( i live in Hungary):
    Hi Balázs,

Thank you for contacting OnePlus Customer Support. Hope you are doing well and staying safe!

We are happy to know about your interest in purchasing our OnePlus products. We know the world is full of choices. Thank you for selecting OnePlus. We will help you with the best possible options available within our scope of support.

About your query, we have understood that you are inquiring about the OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver (12 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage) variants as you wanted to make a purchase. We would love to have this product sold to you as soon as possible. However, we are disheartened to inform you that, OnePlus 8T variants is not available at the moment for your region. Currently OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver, Aquamarine Green (8 GB RAM + 128 GB Storage) and Aquamarine Green (12 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage) are available you can have a check.

With reference to OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver variant, we have registered your Email Id through "Notify Me" wherein you will receive the notification once the product is back in stock. We appreciate if you have already enrolled, however, we don't have an exact time as to when the product will be restocked, as there might be a delay due to the pandemic situation. It would be very difficult to provide an exact date of the product availability, also we do not want to setup any false expectations.

Alternatively, we have also checked with our warehouse to see the product availability, since we do not have the product in stock. We request you to stay tuned to our official OnePlus Website and to know about the product availability and latest updates. You can also check in our online partner through Amazon. We sincerely appreciate your business.

We look forward to your feedback and we will look forward to work with you again!

Do feel free to revert to us for any queries or concerns, we will be glad to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Joel Smith
    OnePlus Customer Support

14. tomekv1
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2020

tomekv1 , Nov 1, 2020 :
    Zdecydowałem się na zakup koloru akwamaryny w kolorze zielonym, ponieważ nie było tam srebrnego modelu 12 GB i mile zaskoczony. Zieleń akwamarynowa jest czasami czasami, a czasami niebieska, w zależności od kąta padania światła. Jak dla mnie wygląda to naprawdę dobrze. Nie wiem, czy zamieniłbym go teraz na srebro. Poza tym zawsze mam etui, które może zakryć kolor, chociaż teraz noszę przezroczysty i ten kolor wygląda zaskakująco dobrze.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020