Magenta Friday: Get a Free T-Mobile OnePlus 6T

1. Kameron S National Training Manager Staff Member Nov 16, 2018

Kameron S, Nov 16, 2018 :
    Hello friends,

It’s an exciting time of year as we all think of the holidays coming up!

What could be better than getting a brand new OnePlus 6T through T-Mobile for free?

Well, that could be the case for most of you if you look at T-Mobile’s latest offering.

For the past few years T-Mobile has held an event called “Magenta Friday” that occurs one week prior to the famous/infamous Black Friday. They offer great deals and allow you to free up time on “that other Friday” for shopping elsewhere or just simply relaxing at home.

Included in this year’s Magenta Friday is an offer for the T-Mobile OnePlus 6T. With a new line of service and an eligible phone trade-in, T-Mobile will pay for your OnePlus 6T over the course of 24 months. Wow!

Magenta Friday this year is November 16. Stop by any T-Mobile store near you to get this amazing deal!

Eligible Trade-Ins (in good condition):

OnePlus
    • 5, 5T, 6
    Google
    • Pixel, Pixel XL
    • Pixel 2, Pixel XL 2
    Samsung
    • Galaxy S6, S6+, S7, S7+, S8, S8+, S8 Active
    • Note 5, 8
    LG
    • V20, V30, V30+
    • G6, G7
    Motorola
    • Z2 Force, Z2 Play
    Full details on this offer can be found through T-Mobile.

2. jallentech1 Gingerbread Nov 16, 2018

3. G_Jofon_ave Donut Nov 16, 2018

G_Jofon_ave, Nov 16, 2018 :
    Just to clarify deal say requires 2+ lines does that me I don't qualify if I just want to move to T-Mobile with one line? Sounds like this deal is for just current T-Mobile customers who want to add a line not new customers.

4. The1Lion Lollipop Nov 16, 2018

The1Lion, Nov 16, 2018 :
    • New customers: Activate two new lines of qualifying service, one of which needs to be used with the new device.
    • Existing customers: Activate at least one new line of qualifying service to be used with the new device.

jallentech1 likes this.
  5. G_Jofon_ave Donut Nov 16, 2018

G_Jofon_ave, Nov 16, 2018 :
    So simple answer yes I need to buy two lines one for me and one for my shadow and only one gets the free phone deal. Not such a good deal when you read fine print.

The1Lion likes this.
  6. The1Lion Lollipop Nov 16, 2018

The1Lion, Nov 16, 2018 :
    They also offer it only on 5, 5T and 6 this time - not any OnePlus device. Guess I'll stick to buying direct from OnePlus.

7. G_Md._Shamshad_tYXn Cupcake May 18, 2019