Magical invite system, or a Test?

1. Namelessghoul
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2015

Namelessghoul , Oct 17, 2015 :
    What I don't get about this magical invite system is I was on here everyday for over two months, networking the whole nine yards to finally get a OP2! (Thanks Jen) well my uncle who also wanted a phone signed the reservation list, was over 2000000 behind me never did any networking, gets a flipping invite! And I've still not got one via email?What the heck?

sunilbagalur likes this.
  2. Me1256
    KitKat Oct 17, 2015

Me1256 , Oct 17, 2015 :
    It was all a test, to see if Xenu could use you as his holy prophet. Rejoice, for you have passed this test, and have an eternity with Xenu, in the stars.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015

3. sunilbagalur
    KitKat Oct 17, 2015

sunilbagalur , Oct 17, 2015 :
    That is top secret ...
    Even the algorithm don't know that ...
    :) :) :) ...

P.S: You can also say that OP likes the newbies (AKA new Customers first) ...
    ;););) ...

Namelessghoul likes this.
  4. Namelessghoul
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2015

Namelessghoul , Oct 17, 2015 :
    Rejoice I will then

Me1256 likes this.
  5. Papao
    KitKat Oct 17, 2015

Papao , Oct 17, 2015 :
    Because the invite is just for those who never sign in this forum or sign in but seldom post too much...

6. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Oct 17, 2015

zaphod-beeblebrox , Oct 17, 2015 :
    Its because Oneplus thinks its customers are like Turkeys voting for xmas. Oneplus doesnt have to play fair at all, or treat customers well. If you dont like it, so what? You are an expendable commodity to Oneplus.
    They invent rules to create the appearance of fairness, only to ignore them themselves. All they wanted from you was for you to keep wanting, and telling others. You did this, and you got treated like crap. Savour this, and remember. You will be richer for the experience.

7. bikas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2015

bikas , Oct 17, 2015 :
    OP ensures that existing customers always feel insulted. In order to ensure that, some high quality algorithms are taken into account like this invite system.
    If that's not enough then that dumb @catH has swapping contest - swap the beast with the pile of shit.