Make me laugh! I have an invite to share (For the One, 64GB, sandstone black)

1. Mohawk
    Gingerbread Jan 23, 2015

Mohawk , Jan 23, 2015 :
    Hi there,
    I would like to share an invite with you!
    Simply tell the best joke you have in mind, and the invite is yours.
    I will choose from the first 5 posted jokes and the one, which makes me laugh the hardest, wins.
    The winner will recieve the link to the invite via PM.
    Don't take too long, though! The invite is valid for about 20 hours. One claimed, you'll have 48 hours to buy the one. So make sure you live in a country where OnePlus ships to, that you have your paypal account ready and enough money in your bank account!
    With that I'll leave you and wait for your jokes!

2. Budda59
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

Budda59 , Jan 23, 2015 :
    Bill Gates goes to purgatory.

St. Peter says, "Now Bill, you have done some good things, and you have done some bad things. Now I am going to let you decide where you want to go".

First, St. Peter shows Bill an image of Hell with beautiful women running on beaches. Then, St Peter shows Bill an image of Heaven with robed angels playing harps on clouds.

Bill chooses Hell.

About a week later, St. Peter checks in on Bill in Hell and finds him being whipped by demons.

Bill says to St. Peter, "What happened to all the beautiful women and the beaches?"

St. Peter replies, "That was just the screen saver."

3. duncan771
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

4. Budda59
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

Budda59 , Jan 23, 2015 :
    There was a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette. They were all trapped on an island and the nearest shore was 50 miles away. The redhead swam trying to make it to the other shore she swam 15 miles, drowned, and died. The brunette swam 24 miles, drowned, and died. The blonde swam 25 miles, got tired, and swam back.

5. Budda59
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

Budda59 , Jan 23, 2015 :
    Q: What do a Christmas tree and a priest have in common?
    A: Their balls are just for decoration.

6. Budda59
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015

Budda59 , Jan 23, 2015 :
    A husband exclaims to his wife one day, "Your butt is getting really big. It's bigger than the BBQ grill!" Later that night in bed, the husband makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off. "What's wrong?" he asks. She answers, "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-*** grill for one little weenie?"

7. Budda59
    Cupcake Jan 23, 2015