RM0.50 subsequent per hour or part of thereof
    RM20.00 per whole day 24hours
    RM80.00 per monthly

please make your choice :D

Deactivated User and Jevoly like this.
  2. Yogi Bramha
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2014

Yogi Bramha , Jun 23, 2014 :
    You should be getting early members invite rather soon.

3. hirota
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2014

4. erictjf
    KitKat Jun 23, 2014

erictjf , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Some excitement and great news for all OnePlus supporters/members in Malaysia!
    Placed my order for the OnePlus One Sandstone Black 64GB like 30 minutes ago

So, here's something that I found but is harmless
    OPO-claim.PNG
    The system says that you are from Malaysia and they may not ship to you, but it's ok just go ahead and claim it since we got our way to ship it to the launch countries and forward back to Malaysia *refer post #1
    *EDIT* (Add-on) 23/June/2014
    Or..if you are afraid of it, just go Google up for US Web Proxy and access the link with the Proxy then you would not have that "Message" showing up

So, my total amount is USD $369.17 with Express shipping and extra unit; TWO unit(s) of the screen protector for future use
    OPO-order.PNG
    *Just wondering why the Express shipping is cheaper than the Standard shipping

How come I can buy the OnePlus One? How I get my invite?
    I'm one of the 500 winners in OnePlus Race, and I've know about it since last Monday night 11:03pm once I receive this email.
    OPO-winner.png
    Then, just now 12:52pm I received my invite from OnePlus
    OPO-invite.png

Why don't I notify anyone here about the invite I'm going to get for being the OnePlus Race winners?
    It is to prevent disappointment from everyone in here if something extraordinary happens. Therefore, I choose to share out this great news during this time after everything is confirmed.

How/which method will I use to ship my OnePlus One back to Malaysia?
    I got relatives in US and also SG. So I'm gonna ship it to US then my relative will repack everything and also state a lower price and item description in the shipping declaration form and ship it to SG to prevent taxes and SIRIM? Then my relative in SG will bring it back to me. Plus I trust SG custom more than MY custom.

*EDIT* (Add-on) 23/June/2014
    Can charger be changed from US to EU or UK type?

Sadly, the answer is no as the charger is based on your shipping address. So in order to have the EU or UK type charger, you have to change your shipping address to EU or UK. By having an UK shipping address, you would also have an extra EU to UK adapter for Free

*EDIT* (Add-on) 25/June/2014
    Any other payment methods available to pay for the OnePlus One other than PayPal?

- No other option are available, all transaction have to go thru PayPal if you are paying with your Malaysia Credit/Debit card and PayPal requires you to Register a PayPal account and link your card with it to make the payment *Refer pic (1).
    - If you already have a PayPal account and linked with your card(s), then you can just log-in to your account and make the payment *Refer pic (2).
    - If you are using an US Credit/Debit card, then you will have the option to directly make the payment with the card without a PayPal account, which means PayPal will only act as a Credit/Debit card merchant *Refer pic (3).
    (1) paypal MY.PNG (2) paypal MYpay.PNG (3) paypal US.PNG

Please don't PM or inbox me for invites, as I won't be replying you. Invites will only be given out according to the members in the List or the Malaysia Invite System (MIS) :D

And of course, I will provide everyone a full review of the OnePlus One BUT only after several days or weeks using it in order to have a more accurate information for everyone about this 2014 Flagship Killer device!

More and more invites are coming!
    Everyone would have their invites in their inbox soon! :D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014

5. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jun 23, 2014

Jevoly , Jun 23, 2014 :
    read post #2 for the requirements to boost ur ranking up in our MIS.:)

6. Yogi Bramha

One Piece or One Plus? Confused now

7. Yogi Bramha

Congrast man! You found a fool proof way to have the OPO in your hands!

8. Felix

Felix , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Hi. Can you choose UK charger? Or is it based on your shippinh address?

9. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jun 23, 2014

Jevoly , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Yes, wait for early supporter invite. Change ur location to U.S and boost ur forum member rank to active member at least. Just speculation but don't miss any chance for the invite, right?

10. erictjf
    KitKat Jun 23, 2014

erictjf , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Oh ya! forgot to mention this..I've tried by inputting UK address and the charger changes from US to UK
    So..Charger is based on your shipping address and no option to choose

Syeemoane, NightFelix and Felix like this.
  11. Felix

Felix , Jun 23, 2014 :
    I see. Can't wait for mine[emoji1] You were informed on 16/06. Mine was 18/6. So by right is two more days.

12. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jun 23, 2014

Jevoly , Jun 23, 2014 :
    congrats man :)
    Will u share ur invite with us? or u already promised someone else?

13. sovie
    KitKat Jun 23, 2014

sovie , Jun 23, 2014 :
    another member getting invite soon.. congrats n will narrow the gap very soon

Felix likes this.
  14. Zeez
    Froyo Jun 23, 2014

Zeez , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Is there any chance to be included in this cool list as I live in Malaysia, BUT I'm not Malaysian?

Looking forward to your response
    Thank you in advance

15. erictjf
    KitKat Jun 23, 2014

erictjf , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Nah..none of my friends interested on it since all of us are using the latest devices
    So, good news to Malaysian here! :D
    *But I will reserve up 1 invite

16. Zeez
    Froyo Jun 23, 2014

Zeez , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Anyhow I just filled up the form and sent it, just in case I have enough luck to be in it.

17. sovie
    KitKat Jun 23, 2014

Deactivated User and Jevoly like this.
  18. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jun 23, 2014

Jevoly , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Thanks buddy, all the Malaysians will thank u for this, 3rd legend... lol
    Do u mind if I post ur name as a contest winner in post #2?

19. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jun 23, 2014

Jevoly , Jun 23, 2014 :
    I accept those foreigners who live in Malaysia to join us. :)
    So where r u from? working here?

20. Felix

Felix , Jun 23, 2014 :
    Should be first legend bro. hehe. First confirmed invite.

Jevoly likes this.