xoxojun likes this.
  2. oiyumcha902
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

oiyumcha902 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Can give at me now ?[​IMG]

3. hanny562
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

hanny562 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    later got 1 31/12/1997 11.59.59 PM one then ma younger than you d unless you are the one XD

4. Aaron Yiow
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

Aaron Yiow , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Lolx... really? 31/12?

5. jotaro

jotaro , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Interface > quick setting panel > tiles and layout

I thought I'm the hidden crocodile here :eek:

xoxojun likes this.
  6. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    @ediafzan out.. left @Aaron Yiow onli

jotaro jotaro.. y la u taught her... haizzzz

7. Wengg

Wengg , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Unfortunately yes. Don't know good or bad thing pfft...

8. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Done done! Thank qiu!!
    Ciz he is a good person lo.. hahaha

9. revilo1314
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

revilo1314 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Haha okay. @Aaron Yiow reveal bday and year fight for youngest OPO owner title in MIS :p only young ppl will compete to reveal age LOL! :rolleyes:

I feel like it's a good thing. Party hard on your bday then at midnight again for welcoming the new year! :eek:

xoxojun likes this.
  10. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Answer the 3 questions 1st.. :D

buaya.. hng~~~

finaldentiny likes this.
  11. jotaro

fmohd75, Jevoly and xoxojun like this.
  12. Wengg

Wengg , Aug 1, 2014 :
    What to do, cant get any other record ma.
    Yeah, but no friends celebrate with me before so far cause family day.. Maybe when in college then =. =

Jevoly and revilo1314 like this.
  13. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Awwww... i feel honour...hahha
    @Jevoly , see see see! MIS ppl all good de:p

fmohd75 and Jevoly like this.
  14. oiyumcha902

oiyumcha902 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    which 3 questions ??[​IMG]

15. mewleen
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

16. revilo1314
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

revilo1314 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    There is an unwritten bro code laa, must not disturb boss @Jevoly when he is on buaya mode :p must sekk jou larr!

xoxojun and Jevoly like this.
  17. w.cheng1226

w.cheng1226 , Aug 1, 2014 :

@chayjeong @EvolutionR81

Guys, I am not trying to be rude here so please don't judge me before even reading further.

I am not a strong believer of equality but I DO believe in balance. I believe that for some thing, the amount you get is the amount you spent working on it, although not everything works that way I know.

As you might already know, or maybe you missed it because you just joined recently and skipped through a lot of posts before you (which is not your fault, if it were me I wouldn't read that much as well), this thread was actually started by Jevoly at May 6, 2014. Keep in mind that this date is not accurate as before this this thread was merged and un-merged for a couple of times.

For this period of times (almost 4 months now), we (seniors of this thread) have been working our *** off gathering people and useful information for the same time so that people like you (newcomer) can enjoy our effort (actually all you guys have to do is SEARCH, or read post 1 and 2 and apparently some of you can't even do that) and not get lost like we were last time.

This process takes an ENORMOUS amount of commitment, faith, cooperation and of course, time from all our senior members.

We have been waiting for this phone all this while and at the same time, working together to find out all uncertainty, their solution, and other problem that we might encounter in the future and share it out with all of you, without any return.

I am not saying that we are in anyway superior than you guys, NO, what I am saying is, we have been working tirelessly in order to bring this quality phone to all of us in Malaysia and all I ask for you is at least respect this system, wait patiently and most importantly DO NOT SPAM OR MESSAGE DISRESPECTFULLY for invite (as some of you have done previously), and have faith in MIS and believe that your very own OnePlus One will travels its way toward you very soon.

If it comes to a situation where you can no longer stay or wait for this phone due to whatever reason that might happen to you, please at least ask properly and respectfully instead of popping out periodically and asking "where is my invite ?", this really makes me feel like you are taking our effort for granted and treating us like some kind of stepping stone for you to get your invite, let me ask you,

How do you like it when someone treat you like that ? Next time when you want to do something like that, please put yourself in others' shoes.

Try working on something with full commitment and then someone just pops out asking for the results of your work, how does that make you feel huh ?

And again, thanks so much again to @Jevoly and other senior members that contributed to this thread all this while, this thread wouldn't be such an interesting and joyful place to stay without all you guys.

Hat tips to all of you.

From Ms. Cheng a.k.a. Ms. Spy
    :)

pgneo, Gaghiel, lch101 and 14 others like this.
  18. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Just drag down the notification panel and tap edit.. :)

BUAYA... @jotaro wan the buaya king titile?? haha

19. Wengg

Wengg , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Good night people. Hopefully DHL don't fan gao and faster deliver my one before they close for day :D

hirota likes this.
  20. jotaro

jotaro , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Hmmm..... (Taking note)

HJ TAN and revilo1314 like this.