fmohd75 likes this.
  2. hirota
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

hirota , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Yes same to me, gd night my friends

3. hanny562
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

hanny562 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    well said. I also patiently wait for the invite and not whine a single word here.. I didn't even expect I will get one until @Jevoly email me..Thanks to MIS and @Jevoly

Kenz78, fmohd75 and Jevoly like this.
  4. jotaro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

jotaro , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Ahh.... The '+' from the panel... Guess @Kenz78 shown me full path lol

Jevoly likes this.
  5. hanny562
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

hanny562 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    night guys

pgneo likes this.
  6. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Thanks Ms Cheng. I still remember those of the days, good old days when we banged our heads to find solutions for the issues arose. And we r still doing it even now.. Tears down... MIS...

pgneo, fmohd75, finaldentiny and 4 others like this.
  7. w.cheng1226

w.cheng1226 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Aww c'mon don't cry on me now, let me give you tissues and some cookies alright ? *pats on back*

Yeah, I miss those time too, good times eh ? :)

8. Aaron Yiow
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

Aaron Yiow , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Hahaha.... why suddenly want to know my birthday? My birthday is on 4/7/1997

9. chayjeong
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

chayjeong , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Lol if you read previous post i already got two invites and bought the phone i just ask for fun only lols don't need to be so serious thank you very much and you doesn't need to write an essay and bold and colour the word to me tyvm

10. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Yeah... Feel like yesterday... Now u make me wanna organized a mega gathering for our Malaysia OPO community.. :D

fmohd75 and xoxojun like this.
  11. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    So u mean I did a right choice not giving u the third invite? Thank god.

happyman96 likes this.
  12. chayjeong
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

13. boonkhim

boonkhim , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Two thumbs up!!!!

14. happyman96
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

15. chayjeong
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

ANd one thing i notice lols when i asking for some guidance or question no one care to answer but when i say 'where's my invite ?' An essay came out lol

16. w.cheng1226

w.cheng1226 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Is it ? You already got two invites ? Good for you dude, good for you.

Now be gone !

No one will even remember you, no one will ever remember your name, you will be referred to as "that guy who BEGS for invite from us everyday like @chrissy and does not even show the slightest hint of appreciation because he is an *** and he wasn't taught properly by his parents how to show some proper manner and appreciation to people who help them in getting stuff he needs.

Yes, you are that guy and
    please don't let me see you on street or else I will seriously slap you with tuna fish repeatedly until you got a concussion so bad that you revert to a state where you forgotten you have purchased your OnePlus One and give them to someone more deserving of it, maybe even my father or my dog.

Seriously dude, you are worse than dog's excrement, at least they won't beg me for something.

Yes, BEG, YOU BEGGED US FOR AN INVITE.

Gaghiel, Kenz78, fmohd75 and 4 others like this.
  17. gamertag11
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

18. chayjeong
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Did i beg you? Wow calling some one dog like that hahaha okay. Do you know what does beg even means? You want to bash me with tuna come i giv u my address come bash me with a tuna. Now i beg u to come look for me.
    Here is my address 69 Taman Persiaran Melati Setapak

19. happyman96
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

happyman96 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    The Tuna fish part just made it so much better, you are an artist with words

20. revilo1314
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

revilo1314 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Haha, then @Wengg still takes the throne of youngest member in this MIS/forum!

Not everyone has the leisure of time to read through every post & page of this forums as this forum is going at a very quick pace. Asking for an invite just for the sake of 'fun' when you've already made your purchase and constantly doing it.. if that is your idea of 'having fun' then you're clearly insulting the pride of our senior members here in MIS who pour their time & effort to keep this system running. Dear Ms Spy @w.cheng1226 wrote a long post to point it out her mentioned points not only to you, but to other newcomers because of how annoying these constant begging posts have become.

@w.cheng1226 I think we should drop his case as I can see that it is redundant to escalate this any further.

vintcf, oiyumcha902 and Jevoly like this.