Malaysia OnePlus Fan Club

1. chayjeong
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

chayjeong , Aug 1, 2014 :
    No point explaining further if he or she wanna bash me come find me i already post my address

2. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    STOP IT!!

revilo1314 likes this.
  3. chayjeong
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Who started first? I am trying to contribute something to fellow Malaysian by trying to gain some invite outside of this forum and share to you all and suddenly this w.cheng come out and wanna bash me? If he or she wanna bash me, I welcome him or her anytime.

4. happyman96
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

weikang2753 and xoxojun like this.
  5. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I SAID STOP IT!!

6. boonkhim
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

boonkhim , Aug 1, 2014 :

Don't waste the tuna fish on him. Not worth it!! :D

7. oiyumcha902

weikang2753 likes this.
  8. chayjeong
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

So you give people call you dog and you still wanna shake your tail and lick to your master because of an invite? So you think because she or he contributed more and can accused people like that? If you said yes then good luck to your life.

9. erictjf
    KitKat Aug 1, 2014

erictjf , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Accessories: NILLKIN - Amazing H Nanometer Anti-Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Collected my Nillkin Tempered Glass Screen Protector(2 units) from @nicklimwj (the one in red check design long sleeve shirt with spec) just now during the Mini-Gathering at 1 Utama around 8pm.
    Nice to meet the others as well!
    OPO mini gathering.jpg

Unboxing

Quick and fast one, so here's how the packaging looks like, front and back
    Nillkin.jpg
    After opening it up, all the stuff(s)/item(s) will be placed nicely in the tray
    It consist of:
    1x Amazing H Toughened glass membrane
    1x Wet and Dry wipes suit
    1x Blue electrostatic dust film
    1x Dedusting Cleaning Film and Replacement Pulling Tag
    1x Professional screen wipe cloth
    1x Camera lens protectors (Normal Clear type screen protector)
    Nillkin1.jpg
    This are the Tempered Glass and Camera lens protectors(various sizes)
    To test the clarity of the Tempered Glass, it's placed on half of the "Tools Pack" and you could still see how clear it is.
    Nillkin2.jpg

Done with unboxing, now it's time for application, comparison and some short review(s).
    The Application is pretty simple, it's just like how you apply any screen protectors on your devices but for the tempered glass, you can't bend it like how you bend the normal plastic screen protector and if you do, the tempered glass will break/crack and you'll need a new one.
    According to the instruction(s) provided..
    1st step, wipe your entire screen with Wet wipe suit then wipe it with the Dry wipe suit.
    2nd step, place and remove the Blue electrostatic dust film across the entire screen to make sure dusts are fully removed.
    3rd step, place the tempered glass on the screen, align it nicely and apply it.
    *If you are afraid, I would suggest you just use both the Dedusting Cleaning Film and Replacement Pulling Tag to act as a placement stickers to make sure the tempered glass is placed nicely in position before you remove the protective layer of the tempered glass/apply the tempered glass.
    **If you messed up the 3rd step like the tempered is out of position, no worries, you can just use your nails and slowly lift it up from corner(s); it may need some time..then once it's slightly lifted, stuck part of your nails in it and drag along the side/border to make sure it's lifted up evenly to prevent it from breaking/cracking then you can re-align it again.
    ***If possible, remove any form of casing to have a better view of the edge of the screen when applying the tempered glass.

I've only used 7min for my 1st attempt, which then only I realized I placed it slightly towards the right side then I replaced it 2nd time and 3rd time. Finally after the 3rd re-placement, I'm satisfied with it and it's placed perfectly in position! Used a total of 20min for all three attempt(s).

Comparison(s)

There are Three condition(s) to be compared..
    1) With the Official OnePlus Screen Protector(Clear):
    OnePlus Official SP.jpg
    2) Removed or No screen protector or Naked screen:
    No SP.jpg
    3) After applied the Nillkin Tempered Glass:
    Nillkin SP.jpg
    As you could see, there's no different at all for all three condition(s). The clarity level is still so crystal clear like both the Official OnePlus Screen Protector(Clear) and the Naked screen after applied the Nillkin Tempered Glass!

Short Review(s)
    The tempered glass is really thick compared to the normal plastic screen protector(s) and of course the feeling is so different! As compared to the Official OnePlus Screen Protector which I had till yesterday, the OnePlus Screen Protector surface is not that smooth and my finger will stuck half way while I'm unlocking my phone with drawing pattern but on the Nillkin Tempered Glass, it's so smooth like the naked screen!
    As for the oleophobic coating aka oil resistant, I would say it's 50% or more better than the Official OnePlus Screen Protector(Clear) which is what most people wanted? But still, for me the oleophobic coating is still not good/strong enough.
    The design or cutting of the tempered glass is normal as the border(s) are not rounded borders and the cutting for the call speaker and camera are too long in 1 piece. For me, I would prefer rounded borders as it's smoother, more durable and chip resistant! Plus the call speaker and camera's holes cutting should be separated.
    I did not apply any of the camera lens protectors as I don't feel the need of it and I prefer not to do so to have a better output of photo(s)?
    Overall conclusion, I would still prefer and recommend this Nillkin Tempered Glass compared to the Official OnePlus Screen Protector(Clear) as the price you're paying will be the quality you're getting.

Cheers! =)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014

ethanchim10, ezehelm, pgneo and 12 others like this.
  10. w.cheng1226

w.cheng1226 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    For the best interest of this thread and the viewing experience of all Malaysian, Singaporean, and anyone else, really, I have decided to stop my conversation with this lovely gentleman.

And I STRONGLY suggest everyone to stop replying to his post as attention is what they want. :)

Just as an ending note, please allow me to say one last thing.

Live Long and Prosper.

[​IMG]

and may meteorite someday lands directly on your home.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014

weikang2753 and kampuamee like this.
  11. w.cheng1226

Depends on what you are doing, SuperLux headphones/earphones are very prominent in middle and upper range, and is very unsuitable for music listening and you WILL suffer fatigue from listening to their headphones/earphones very soon.

happyman96 likes this.
  12. mengsuan
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

mengsuan , Aug 1, 2014 :
    If you post something for fun, not being serious, then you shouldn't be too serious as well when you get a comment.

Or does the saying like "siapa termakan cili, siapa rasa pedas" applies?

13. oiyumcha902

oiyumcha902 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    小學雞[​IMG] I did't beg anyone to give me invite [​IMG]

14. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Nice review. But one thing, it's too thin...

I mean ur body... Eat more la... haha

pgneo, weikang2753, kampuamee and 2 others like this.
  15. chayjeong
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

You wouldn't understand the feeling you get when someone comment you like that because he or she is not commenting you. Whatever la. Since everyone thinks that I am the wrong one what can I say anymore?

All Hail the KEYBOARD WARRIOR~*

Goodnight sorry for making so much drama in this thread

16. happyman96
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

happyman96 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I am looking for Earphones that arent that expensive yet can deliver sounds that are above their price tag @.@ , Used to much this month have to save haha. Any recommendations?

17. w.cheng1226

Budget how much ? and around which area are you living ?

18. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2014

Jevoly , Aug 1, 2014 :
    U should look for @nicklimwj :)

19. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Alright guys, chill chill.. Friday night all happy happy ma...
    Just wanna share smtg.. Did any of u guys download any app for theme and icon? I find that 'LINE DECO' has lots of nice icon for you to customize.. And nice wallpaper too!! See see!! Pretty?? Hahaha *muka tembok* image.jpg image.jpg

ethanchim10, pgneo, Gaghiel and 7 others like this.
  20. oiyumcha902