Malaysia OnePlus Fan Club

1. lch101
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

lch101 , Aug 2, 2014 :
    oh..ni macam ah o_O...then need to track my shipping timing too..:D:D

2. TimeFlies7
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 2, 2014

TimeFlies7 , Aug 2, 2014 :
    sad to hear that...accident happens...@.@ heart bleed....
    Use UAG case la...ur hp will bounce back up.. xD

3. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 2, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Well, naked is with a greater risk ho..... This makes me thinking Liao. But I really like holding my phone naked. The feeling of sandstone rubbing against my hand... The sexy curve everytime I hold my una .....

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014

chongswee and Jevoly like this.
  4. sovie
    KitKat Aug 2, 2014

sovie , Aug 2, 2014 :
    any more takers? eligible n not interested to get invites??

5. Gaghiel

Gaghiel , Aug 2, 2014 :
    how could you let your baby out without any clothing :mad: they will get cold and sick, then you need another baby and need to wait for invite :p

xoxojun and Kenz78 like this.
  6. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 2, 2014 :
    too big and thick dy.. dont like.. too man-ly.. haha
    the sandstone feels like those thingy that u use to rub your nail after your done cutting it de ar.. dont you think so.. haha....

7. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 2, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 2, 2014 :
    I love her u know. She's the closest object i even put near to my JJ lei lol previous two phone I use naked as well. But this phone bezel so thin and corner so sharp, if drop sure crack.........

Gaghiel likes this.
  8. carjack18
    Eclair Aug 2, 2014

carjack18 , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Oic, I engaged the service of forwarding agent in Msia to get it for me :)

9. devilpyro
    Froyo Aug 2, 2014

devilpyro , Aug 2, 2014 :
    alrigh, ill send them my opo invoice then. should i let them declare market price 349, or if i send the invoice it would be 363 incl shipping?

10. jotaro

jotaro , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Nice meet up with @nicklimwj @johnnytensai @[A]ngellike... I concurred after I've seen the previous photos of our members, [A]ngellike is the King or Semi-Godlike buaya.... really geng.... jk :p

Btw, bit regret didn't bring my baby to let Nick help out to put SP... I did mine successfully but there's a stupid dust stick near the middle screen.. not very obvious but.... :(

**If you want to peel off/re-apply the SP, you can use this...
    [​IMG]
    Works for me by slowly slide into the corner then gently lift up the SP... o_O

11. TimeFlies7

TimeFlies7 , Aug 2, 2014 :

12. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 2, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Feel more like the art use sugar paper
    [​IMG]

13. TimeFlies7

14. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 2, 2014 :
    sometime i have the 冲动to rub my nail on it.. lol
    LOL! i know.. haha.. but i still manage to read it :D

15. DukeJester
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2014

DukeJester , Aug 2, 2014 :
    I just shipped my parcel as per normal. Do i need any other information from CGW?

pgneo likes this.
  16. Gaghiel

Gaghiel , Aug 2, 2014 :
    wow LOL :oops:

mm...that's alternate way to get...i think i will wait for flash sales then, not really urgent, but OPO charge at office using laptop USB will be very slow :(

no need include shipping charge - 349 + any accessories you bought. i guess just need to reply change the declared value to 349, no need send invoice bah unless they question you again.

Kenz78 likes this.
  17. hirota
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

hirota , Aug 2, 2014 :
    i follow Bro INGFusion
    ic , oneplus.net invoice , http://oneplus.net/one#specifications , invoice & airway bill from fedex , call and request form from sirim & fill u know how to fill , if you don't know fill just leave blank , they will help you fill . prepare rm100 pay to them and wait for e-permit appear in you mail box

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3305453&view=findpost&p=69560577

Scann69 likes this.
  18. Gaghiel

Gaghiel , Aug 2, 2014 :
    you will get two email...one is shipment order receipt after payment....then 2nd email will be update with Air Waybill once your parcel shipped.

pgneo likes this.
  19. bestsane
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2014

bestsane , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Hi guys,

Just registered and put my name in the list. Hopefully a Good Samaritan will share his/her invite with me.

20. DukeJester
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2014

DukeJester , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Shipment order receipt received. So i wait for airway bill. For custom side, i think i read need parcel size?