Malaysia OnePlus Fan Club

1. jotaro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 2, 2014

pgneo, tankq86, TimeFlies7 and 4 others like this.
  2. sovie
    KitKat Aug 2, 2014

jotaro likes this.
  3. TimeFlies7

4. hanny562
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

jotaro likes this.
  5. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 2, 2014

haagendazs and jotaro like this.
  6. jotaro

hanny562 likes this.
  7. vinann
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2014

vinann , Aug 2, 2014 :
    there's always 2 side of coins.... so we show u other side of coin... so join the crowd here or go other side of coin....

LoL

erictjf likes this.
  8. kampuamee
    Lollipop Aug 2, 2014

kampuamee , Aug 2, 2014 :
    This is what I am thinking of since joining the forum. So I started a thread to ask the expert to create one for us, but no reply at that time. This is a great news as now we can follow the forum without log in and out all the time.
    Thanks for sharing. :cool:

tankq86 likes this.
  9. INGfusion

Kenz78 and jotaro like this.
  10. seanwong5
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

11. jotaro

jotaro , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Fast fast send to me so I can bring my baby out~~~

12. nicklimwj
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2014

nicklimwj , Aug 2, 2014 :
    @erictjf okay, i share my experience while owning an AP SGS 2. believe it or not. i brought my SGS2 from the famous shop @ subang AKA DIRECTD.

that time i was like other members here looking for cheapest and powerful smartphone. that time the only option was SGS2 and becos of the spec the selling price damn expensive(ORI). after a long search from LYN. Found a thread from DIRECTD is selling the phone.. WOW.. damn cheap and they claimed is ORI. so without further thinking of it, make payment and owned the phone.

After 1 year, eMMc Bricked send back to their shop for warranty claim and proceed with the "technical service" for 1 day. next day afternoon went back to the shop, they told me Sorry we unable to repair for you due to software issue and no solution for your phone. which mean "BYE BYE" i was stunned and speechless, it was suppose cover warranty just replace the mainboard (i googled before i went there to claim warranty) but they claimed that is samsung firmware issue and no solution!

i have no choice, left the shop and swear not to buy any AP phone. end up company subsidy a budget for me to buy phone. so i went to DiGi get S3.

This is the lesson why not to buy AP phone even they promise to give you 2 years warranty. they will promised you anything end up when you faced the hardware issue, they have no part to replace for you which is a cost to them to buy hardware. indeed, they phone is damn cheap, Do you think is enuf for them to invest on hardware standby for you to claim warranty. you do the maths.

Conclusion
    1. My advice is not to get any AP phone! no guarantee what they told you.
    2. you have no idea whether the phone has been used before. (all their box is opened)* what i observed
    3. No budget dont invest on high-end phone(AP). No offence
    Anyone have any advise to add-on??

kampuamee, seanwong5, 1+Eric and 8 others like this.
  13. fishysong
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2014

fishysong , Aug 2, 2014 :
    @tankq86
    this is my current status, i got the 'further detail and next step' thingy, called and asked but just asked me to wait no need to do anything 1st:(
    will DHL help me to do the sirim stuff and charge me without calling me? Screen Shot 2014-08-02 at 7.01.17 pm.png

14. oiyumcha902

pgneo and erictjf like this.
  15. INGfusion

INGfusion , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Monday will send all out

jotaro likes this.
  16. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 2, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 2, 2014 :
    @1+Eric