2. tankq86
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

tankq86 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    No problem, need a change of pace and mood before start work... :p

Do read our 1st page to get more idea of how to get one invite...:D

3. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Why? What phone u currently using? I think this phone a lot of bugs to improve. My summary after more than 1week of use
    1. Mic receiving should tune a bit higher as I have to scream at my phone o activate 'OK google' . since it is meant to be use in all screen including lock screen.
    2. Proximity sensor need to recalibrate for the gesture function be more effectively use. Now I have to off all gesture.
    3. Some minor bugs here and there. Ringtone doesn't repeat (I'm using flux) only ring twice than no more ringer only vibrate.
    4. Would be nice if the app drawer can be rearrange or put in folders.
    5. Kill all recent apps and clear all notification should be lower for easy access. Its all the way up there, my mini thumb cannot reach Lol.
    6. Camera using high spec hardware but software algorithm can be improve (colorOS is way better at processing) HDR over processing. But the focus time is fast.
    7. UI for setting is a bit daunting, everything is scramble around the place. Sometimes wanna change something really took sometime to find them

4. IanT
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

5. sookk

sookk , Aug 7, 2014 :
    That's because there is only a 3G version now .. the TDD-LTE version is only due out later in the year .... but won't work the the LTE service in Malaysia .. no point also ....

Anyone figured how to turn off the annoying shutter sound in the stock camera app ?

6. TimeFlies7

TimeFlies7 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    ok....will spam my refresh button...haha

7. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Wah lao. So damn fast lei. DirectD lousai is China man?

Myvgoodness ! They pull the tab! That's one of the great experience of unboxing
    @sookk try put ur phone in silent mode when use camera. Then the click sound will disable. Sound stupid but Samsung also like that cannot turn off he shutter sound

8. sovie
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

sovie , Aug 7, 2014 :
    u hand itchy ma :D
    like if 1 day no go gym, hand itchy :p

seem like all also have so many bugs prob.... scared what will my OPO be by then

Kenz78 likes this.
  9. sovie
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

sovie , Aug 7, 2014 :
    hey @tankq86 i suggest if u busy or no time, summary either do once or 2 times a day also ok for us.

im following u now to get your summary

tankq86 likes this.
  10. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Yah, gym cannot stop. Once stop very lazy to start back. I think all user are prepare for the bugs. Since it's a start up product, expected Liao. But I sure hope they do what xiaomi did, every week got update, to kill bugs one by one. Even slightest update is way better than none

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014

sovie likes this.
  11. deadwarrior
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

deadwarrior , Aug 7, 2014 :
    OMG, SIRIM is soooooooo slow in approving my e-permit. They said mine takes longer coz i transferred my payment from another bank (CIMB), they need another department to verify payment (Finance). So the lesson is guys, if possible, try to WALK-IN to SIRIM if u have the time.

12. shangyilim

13. IanT
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

IanT , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Agree all the above. Hate the 1st one. ppl ingat i sot sot if i scream.
    u don have mini thumb. Only abnormal ppl can reach all the way up:eek:. LOL:D
    5. I use Apex Launcher to solve this problem.

Kenz78 likes this.
  14. garyoo
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

garyoo , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Anyone knows the answer to this?

After root and install TWRP, will we still receive official OTA update from CM?
    Thanks yea. :)

15. TimeFlies7

TimeFlies7 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Every state got SIRIM branch?

16. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I think we cover that on the tutorial, better to go counter. Cash deposit also OK (but still takes one day, cause the operator will collect the log in the machine twice a day).walk in is the fastest.

deadwarrior likes this.
  17. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Yes, u still receive updates OTA and retain root but have to do this step. Enable developer option (by tapping build number in about phone 7times). In developer option Untick the update CM recovery so that the new OTA update ur phone, it doesn't unroot ur phone

nsync79 likes this.
  18. IanT
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

IanT , Aug 7, 2014 :
    They didnt pull the tab. They use knift to cut it. That y pic 2 show the mark.:(

Cellphone.

Now comgateway declared as APPAREL:eek::eek::confused::confused:
    upload_2014-8-7_9-49-23.png
    Edit: Not mine

19. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Guys, for those that apply sirim, do u guya receive an email about acknowledge for quotation? Whats that?

20. edwinlcw79

edwinlcw79 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    haha.. currently using note2 only... dunni why...just don't feel the urge to open it...