Malaysia OnePlus Fan Club

1. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 14, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Best result is use another phone to selfie...use mirror damn kang koh to adjust. When u do a real selfie, dun forget ur signature pinky

tankq86 likes this.
  2. tankq86
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 14, 2014

tankq86 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Abstain? Didn't use that word before... Google kinda give me different meaning...
    upload_2014-8-15_0-6-28.png
    Not sure how to stitch that word with objection...:confused:

3. FikriAhmad
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2014

4. tankq86

tankq86 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Damn, like that i have to mosiac my face and left the nose, pinky and hand untouched... :D

5. sovie
    KitKat Aug 14, 2014

sovie , Aug 14, 2014 :
    yes, my wife looo :D

weikang2753 and tankq86 like this.
  6. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 14, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    It should be 'objection sustained'

tankq86 and sovie like this.
  7. boonkhim

8. deonlee
    Froyo Aug 14, 2014

deonlee , Aug 14, 2014 :
    I try all the way... But seem only at file manage

9. tankq86

tankq86 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Eh, wait...
    If one hand with pinky in nostril and one hand holding OPO then how to selfie...[​IMG]

kampuamee likes this.
  10. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 14, 2014

tankq86 and deonlee like this.
  11. sookk

12. sovie
    KitKat Aug 14, 2014

sovie , Aug 14, 2014 :
    bos, shud put under Q&A, do not expose out links in the public... i notice a few cases already

13. sovie
    KitKat Aug 14, 2014

14. tankq86

tankq86 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Come here, let me give you a hug... :D
    [​IMG]

Yeah... but... but... it's not selfie anymore~! :(

Oh, look at the time, this forum is like an addictive caffeine... Ok, time to sleep, catch you all in the morning... :cool:

Kenz78 likes this.
  15. Kenz78
    KitKat Aug 14, 2014

Kenz78 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Hahaha there are ppl in eBay selling invite with a screen shot of the email with link not sensored too

16. jotaro

jotaro , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Hello OPO members :D,

I'll now give my short review on the Xiaomi Pistons 2.1. Do remind it's not the final review since I only had less than 40hrs with it during my working hours. This review is comparing to my another IEM which I'll introduce after this. Hope you can get an idea how it sounds and if it suits you. :)

Comparison:
    Xiaomi : Default with a its own medium tips (40< hrs, 1< week)
    UE TripleFi.10 pro: mod with Westone 2 cable and Shure foam tips (>2k hrs, >4 yrs)

Build Quality:
    - Prefer Xiaomi's housing. Think it'll survive better in longer run compare to UE's plastic housing
    - UE has an over the ear design which suits better if you're workout person since it'll place behind your back so won't get tangled easily
    - Cable wise UE has an advantage to enable to swap/replace your cable in case it breaks

Comfortability:
    - Both are great. UE tend to become fatigue/drowned if you wear for a long period. I don't feel much of the Pistons "presence" in my ear which is good and able to wear longer period.

Sound:
    Okay bit serious here... I found the Xiaomi has a lot of "details" in the songs I've heard. It's nice to see where in less than RM100 there's an IEM which offers such feature. You'll instantly notice every bit of the instruments on that one song(or yum gor as Cantonese saying) which you might heard it like bazillion times... It's pronounce, or to me its forward, in front of you kinda projection. On the vocal part, it seems like it doesn't stand out...It's right in front of you but somehow you'll notice the melody/instruments is just right behind the vocal*(will draw a simple diagram so you'll understand). Sound stage I would like say its there, I would say that it's like listening to normal earphone, not that noticeable though. Bass is nice and tight which a lot owners agreed. In the end, I feel their overall sound has clarity but is a bit cold to me.

On my UE, I swear I've stop listening using this combo for long time because my cable is a bit ruining + wear/tear on housing, so yea... :( been using my new S2 earphones recently. It was just okay since I want to focus on my work while block out outside noise lol... Back to the topic, when I compare to songs I've used to listen on my UE, there's 1 thing which I know Pistons doesn't have - Vocal Presence. Just like what I've mentioned earlier, I found the singing on Xiaomi is there, but if compare to UE, you'll feel there's someone singing, it's loud, bright and in front of you. For the details, you'll notice it's there, laid back yet clear and around you. When the vocal comes in, you still notice the details because it's sitting on your side without distracting the main attraction which is the vocal. I would say my UE's sound stage is like a bar/underground club, a 1 to 1 session if I might say. Bass is noticeable, but not boomy like Pistons. The overall sound would be bright, bit color yet clarity.

Current Conclusion:
    Is Pistons 2.1 an audiophile grade IEM? - Yes for me due to it can produce what my UE can
    Is Pistons consider a good buy? - Yes based on price to performance ratio
    Can Pistons be recommended to normal music listener? - Certainly if you're not an audiofreak
    Do you found Pistons enjoyable? - Yes to a certain extent
    Can Pistons beat other sub RM300 IEMs? - No answer since I don't have any intro grade IEMs
    Can Pistons beat my UE? - Definitely not :cool:

aaaaa.png

I'll come back with a final review, possibly October once the Pistons has some burn in time (hope >200hrs) and see if their sound signature will change. Till then, good night and enjoy your OPO! o_O

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014

cybreed, vintcf, tankq86 and 9 others like this.
  17. revilo1314
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2014

revilo1314 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    No lah, as I said it only makes a sound when I put it on my wallet with the screen on, if off nothing happens. When I say I put it on the wallet, as in screen-upwards and back surface touches the wallet. Nothing to do with on-screen-gesture setting. Nvm, seems like some other thing lol.

tankq86 likes this.
  18. sovie
    KitKat Aug 14, 2014

sovie , Aug 14, 2014 :
    that really noob, bro :p

Kenz78 likes this.
  19. abdel1
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2014

20. skylow224
    Eclair Aug 14, 2014

skylow224 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Damn you OnePlus...
    Just received an invite after using my China OPO for a month so here I am "damn generously" giving it away.

If after 20 hours, none of my friends want it, I will give it away for free. Stay posted ~
    [​IMG]