Honeycomb Aug 21, 2014

3. nicklimwj
    Jelly Bean Aug 21, 2014

nicklimwj , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Lover mean OPO lovers.. you all lo~~:p

4. edwinlcw79
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 21, 2014

edwinlcw79 , Aug 21, 2014 :
    i just about start to work nia... u r about to off work... so nice...

5. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 21, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 21, 2014 :
    its Thursday for u but just Wednesday for me.. so sad...

6. edwinlcw79

go home and sleep.. wake up.. and it's Thursday d...

7. desmond52

8. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 21, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 21, 2014 :
    belum off yet ma.. im so sleepy *yawn*

9. edwinlcw79

what you did last night till you are so sleepy now?? :rolleyes:

10. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 21, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 21, 2014 :
    what do you think i do? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. edwinlcw79

画公仔唔需要画出肠唧。。。

12. edwinlcw79

installed the sp which get from @nicklimwj last night... can start to use my opo d.. but have to transfer all the whatsapp backup and other stuffs from my existing phone 1st... that's the pain part...

nicklimwj likes this.
  13. tankq86

tankq86 , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Fitting and dimension is same for both China and International version, it was the back cover which was the China design which gave it away... :p

Ok, back to work. A pile of work waiting to be done as I need to stand-in for one of my subordinate... :confused:

14. 1+Eric
    Gingerbread Aug 21, 2014

1+Eric , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Hey guys!

I just got my phone yesterday morning and something “funny” happened during the process. Well… it’s not funny but I’ll try my best to make it sounds funny…

On Tuesday, 19th August 2014, my phone was stuck in Subang for clearance event and my fast lighting mind would link to the Sirim. Called to DHL and they told me it was still in process and will usually take about 14-24 hours update the progress. Emailed them and got the reply only after 6 hours later and the clearance team leader told me that I need to apply Sirim Permit for the clearance process.

After asking here and there in the forum, I decided to bank in to Sirim and submit my documents to Sirim at night. Things were done and I have high hope to get my E Permit in the morning. The next morning (20th August 2014) woke up with DHL email status update that my item was completed! Yeah, I know, you might think I should be happy about it… But… I haven’t even get the E Permit from Sirim and how can this happen? :0

I emailed to DHL and asked about it and they told me it is actually the procedures to apply the Sirim E Permit. I even asked them to compensate me for this misinformation but they told me it is not right for them to compensate this because it is the right procedures to follow and any cellphones imported to Malaysia must get a Sirim Permit. In the mean time I also emailed to Sirim and asked them to cancel my application and asked if I can get a refund. After a while, Sirim emailed me back that they can only refund me RM90 and it will take more than 1 month time. Huh… better than nothing!

What I learned from this experience and I think for new buyer can take some advice here:

1. When your item is in clearance event, you might want to wait for the the clearance to be completed as you might not know that you don’t need to apply for E Permit and save the money.

2. Wait for 24 hours (if you are patient enough, though I know that many are not like tortoise but more like rabbit :D ) for DHL or Fedex to call you up if you need to apply the permit. If they don’t call you up after that and your clearance is still pending, then you might want to call them to ask about it.

3. As DHL told me that it is actually a must to apply for Sirim permit whenever you import a cellphone to Malaysia whether it is for company or personal use.

4. Whether or not you can skip the clearance without the E Permit, there is a chance that the Sirim will get back to the courier service and the importer (you as buyer) for the permit if they have a check back in the future, then you will need to apply the permit again.

5. DHL also told me that the customs actually have the right to confiscate your cellphone if permit is not presented upon item arrival. The custom in Subang and KLIA will be loose but place like Sabah will be tighter. So, you who are Hak Ga Ngin please be aware! :D

All in all, you can take your risk or be a good citizen to apply e permit in advanced. Lol..

I hope that this can help someone in future.

Cheers! ;)

ethanchim10, Jevoly, fmohd75 and 5 others like this.
  15. sil3nthunt3r
    Gingerbread Aug 21, 2014

juzar_21 likes this.
  16. tommy2468
    Honeycomb Aug 21, 2014

17. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Aug 21, 2014

xoxojun , Aug 21, 2014 :
    but if u wanna draw, i dont mind wor :p
    HALF FACE SELFIE!:D

18. edwinlcw79