Malaysia OnePlus Fan Club

1. ayamdude
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

ayamdude , Jul 8, 2014 :
    You really like ur devices big huh. :D

Edit: i should have combined these replies huh. Sorry i wont do it again! :p

Jevoly likes this.
  2. leking19
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2014

3. mdnath
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2014

mdnath , Jul 8, 2014 :
    I wish I had such great team

Popofuz and Jevoly like this.
  4. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 8, 2014

Jevoly , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Samsung devices always full of bloatwares, even 4gb ram is not enough..

5. huei92
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2014

huei92 , Jul 8, 2014 :
    AFAIK Samsung is full of bloatwares and ppl do complain on the TouchWiz UI being buggy/laggy, ZTE i'm not sure.. perhaps u can try flash your note 3 to CM11 and see whether the ram consumption is that much or not?

EDIT: perhaps u can try to root it and remove all the bloatwares to reduce ram consumption :p

kels83 likes this.
  6. nitehawkz
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2014

7. kels83
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 8, 2014

kels83 , Jul 8, 2014 :
    My old s2 flash cm11 m7, theme, camera gallery all oneplus feature can smooth than note3 Mai Siao Siao

8. shangyilim
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 8, 2014

shangyilim , Jul 8, 2014 :
    i didnt see much posts about ppl getting new invites. still no invite in my mailbox :c

9. WayWang
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

WayWang , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Sry the Iine got problem ...cant post the mssg properly..thx for the advice

Jevoly likes this.
  10. erictjf
    KitKat Jul 8, 2014

erictjf , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Sell of that 7a is better since OPO's shape and size is almost identical to 7a..Just in case you got bored of both phone having to be the same hahaha xD just my point of view

Dual sim for me is no use haha but for you maybe it's useful =)
    As IF I really need 2 line, one would be for business and 1 for personal, I will just get 2 phones as after office hour the business line will be off or left aside :p

Maybe it's true also..but so far I got no problem like lagging or freezing or slow at all even in my Note2(last year)
    But still..since you say like that, I shall test with my OPO and see hahah xD

11. huei92
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2014

huei92 , Jul 8, 2014 :
    what i've read from the forum is that member from #1-1000 got their invites (for those who didn't get any before this).. OP still has less intention in releasing it to the international market i think :(

kampuamee and shangyilim like this.
  12. kampuamee
    Lollipop Jul 8, 2014

kampuamee , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Since your member number is 6k+, I can assume the invites available are much less than that. Just wondering how much invites they assigned for the loyal members here. If this is what they meant as "Full Speed Ahead", I'm afraid by end of this year, not even half of the members will get the invites. Not to mention to launch in more countries.

13. kampuamee
    Lollipop Jul 8, 2014

kampuamee , Jul 8, 2014 :
    I suspect they cannot cope with the issues they have in hands such as the screen warranty, delivery, production, etc.

14. ahnafken
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

15. erictjf
    KitKat Jul 8, 2014

erictjf , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Possible as well..but no one will know the actual reasons and process other than the OnePlus team

16. erictjf
    KitKat Jul 8, 2014

erictjf , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Don't lost hope!
    Invites will surely come to everyone here! Who knows you might get your invites in your inbox tomorrow right?
    I can feel that it's coming! :D
    #It'sComing

17. ahnafken
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

ahnafken , Jul 8, 2014 :
    i'm hanging onto hope that i get this phone within the month cause i am like top 20 in the list :D, but honestly everyday I'm getting tired of this invite system, never before i have to wait indefinitely long for a phone :(. Usually the hard part is saving the money ( i'm a student). But this anticipation of an invite in my inbox everyday is tiring, but i'm still waiting :)

18. Daunpot
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2014

19. erictjf
    KitKat Jul 8, 2014

erictjf , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Since you say you having hard time to save money..I though it should be good for it to come slower? as you could manage to save up more money and not cutting the expenses of here and there to fund it if the invite come to you like now? I'm a student as well and I've also been thru the saving for something part and it's not easy :D
    Therefore, in order to have an extremely satisfied feeling for yourself, you should not lost hope! As once you purchased the OPO with your hard saved money you would feel extremely good and great that you did not give up waiting =)

20. erictjf
    KitKat Jul 8, 2014

erictjf , Jul 8, 2014 :
    You got yours?!
    Come come show show to everyone here!!! :D