Malaysia OnePlus Fan Club

1. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2014

2. chorwin
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

chorwin , Jul 18, 2014 :
    One more thing... this forum members too aggresive.. Just not follow for 6 hours, it got more than 20 pages replies... o_O

Anyway, follow through this forum for truly informative info really time consuming and tiring.. Too many gossip reply. The good thing is, when you are too free, it really interesting to read through all the post and like kopi-tiam talk.... Anyway, if you look for genuine info, it really tiring. Can we have a special page for all useful info for Malaysia OPO fan (when I typed OPO, I feel it already put the name similar to OPPO, and the design like OPPO Find 7, really make no-sense if they not admit their subsidiary is OPPO). And that information thread purely contain all the info, like what people did in LYN where parking first 10-15 post for future info update. And whatever people want to reply on that thread.. just don't care...:p

3. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2014

Jevoly , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Our info at post #1 and #2

4. chorwin
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

chorwin , Jul 18, 2014 :
    @Jevoly
    Thank for the "immediate" reply, look like you are night owl too.. haha. Okay, if really so unlucky, I will go to office to settle it. I did contacted an agent, they total charge RM250...

5. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2014

Jevoly , Jul 18, 2014 :
    LOL.. yes I am. Agent sucks ur blood. Do it online, save all the hassles...

6. chorwin
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

chorwin , Jul 18, 2014 :
    @Jevoly
    Yup, I know. There are still a lot of useful info need to dive deep into every single page of post to get it... TIRE!
    Anyway, everyone of us just voluntary and try to help each other... So, compiling info this kind of tedious job.. not really everyone like to do it.
    Okay, time to ZZZ

7. tankq86
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

tankq86 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    What's with the Gingerbread level? More advantages to receive invite?

8. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2014

Jevoly , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Post #1 and #2 contain all the links to the info. Did u really read the 1st 2 posts? :)

9. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2014

Jevoly , Jul 18, 2014 :
    That's one of the rules set by me to be eligible to receive an invite. :p

10. tankq86

tankq86 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I'm confused... i thought the MIS is according to the time registered on the Google form? So means that if A registered earlier than B but didn't have much activity compared to B then B will get the invites 1st?

11. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2014

Jevoly , Jul 18, 2014 :
    • Some of the requirements to be listed in the list: contribution, activity, forum member rank (Gingerbread or above). *DO NOT spam our Malaysia thread*

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014

12. tankq86

tankq86 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Kinda still vague on how it works but will just let you guys make the Invite call...:D
    And back to VG vs Newbee...:cool:

13. erictjf
    KitKat Jul 18, 2014

erictjf , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Our MIS is to benefit those who are active and contribute in here, this is to make sure that you stay active in here and contribute to everyone, it's not for those who just register then just gone forever lol
    I bet you won't wanted to see someone who you totally never see before with only few posts get an invite thru the MIS right? :D

Jevoly likes this.
  14. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2014

Jevoly , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Technically, u r right. Didn't u hear someone said @Jevoly can do magic to the list? haha.. But I try to be as fair as possible to every Malaysia members here. So far nobody complain @Jevoly for being biased. :)

btw, what is VG?

15. erictjf
    KitKat Jul 18, 2014

erictjf , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Got loh! I always also complain you don't wanna give me invite =(

16. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2014

Jevoly , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Wah, u kitkat now liao can talk loud loud hor.. Already win everything liao still wan complain:eek: :(:confused:

17. tankq86

tankq86 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Ok, at least i got some part of it correct...:p
    Oh, VG and Newbee are professional teams in competitive DOTA2...
    http://www.dota2.com/international/overview/

18. erictjf
    KitKat Jul 18, 2014

erictjf , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Where dare to be louder than you wor, you the boss leh :D
    Not yet win the title of "First owner with 2 OPO in Malaysia" and "First owner with both pre-facelift and facelift-ed OPO in Malaysia" hahahaha..am I bad? xD

Btw, why you so slow one..faster come KitKat join me la..very lonely leh in here..no active people in this thread join me =(

19. mrsminnie
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

mrsminnie , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Wah! You two 'am kong chiow' ar?!! @erictjf why you still want the invite leh? Your sharable invite also coming already that time you can buy another 2 or 3 also can lah!

20. erictjf
    KitKat Jul 18, 2014

erictjf , Jul 18, 2014 :
    To get another OPO? hahaha xD
    Nah, those shareable invites are meant to be share out not for my own use..so I got no choice but to ask for invite from @Jevoly hahaha xD