[Malware] Android "System Update"

1. malidan
    Nougat Apr 5, 2021

malidan , Apr 5, 2021 :
    Real experience is ownership not a 5 min fumble with
    😂😂😂
    Still empty talk still no ownership experience and you comment, when since did a 5 min fumble become knowledge of anything. 7 long year you have said the same old crap and you don't know Jack, get your just full of BS, get your old OP3 out of the draw if it will turn on and talk about your experience on that bug fest.

Here we go again with the closing statement pretending to say somethng but not actually saying anything in other words BS. Your second rate banter will not cut it here, just take your a?? Whopping like and man.
    You second rate troll and nooob gangbanger, that you're good for.

You still running the Mi9T/ Pro after all the things you said about Xiaomi on this forum. 😂😂😂

I'm just warming up it been awhile since dished out some fools punishment.

tenor-2.gif

2. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 5, 2021

theshinybeast , Apr 5, 2021 :
    Yes. Might have another couple though.
    The day you slap my arse will never come. Go back to bullying cupcakes, babbling on about your devices, how many now? Must be thousands. You can bluff your way around the unsuspecting user but I can see your lengthy attempts to save face. Sorry to tell you, that mask of security fell a long time ago. Bluffer.

3. malidan
    Nougat Apr 5, 2021

malidan , Apr 5, 2021 :
    You comeback with more crap? Your bite is all gone and your quips nowhere to be seen, getting serious now and want to play the big man yeah!
    The hypocrite who said Xiaomi and MIUI was crap and OP was king, now owns a Xiaomi and not a OP.
    993250-68a83e4f57560e4323f05c4162d152e9.gif
    You are a joke run back to battling noobs, pathetic!

4. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 5, 2021

You been checking your files again. Hard work keeping detailed notes in order to try and catch someone out. A bit sad really, but hey, if you're into, supposedly, buying and selling phones and keeping notes on what you imagine are real zingers, good for you.
    Who do you actually call on all those phones? Your imaginary friends? I wonder🤔

5. malidan
    Nougat Apr 5, 2021

malidan , Apr 5, 2021 :
    Oh boy oh boy,
    Files
    Detailed notes
    Catch someone out
    Real zingers
    Your ego seems to be seriously deflated to the point where you are reliving some spy movie.
    It's not my fault that you brown nose and follow the fanboys in an attempt to make out Xiaomi and software is crap, because OP's was at the time.
    It's not my fault that now there is a clear gap between OP and Xiaomi that you jumped ship and couldn't wait to tell me.
    You see I don't spend my time trying to destroy peoples self esteam in the name of sport with my bully boy buddies whilst talking a pile of crap in the process, I talk tech and make a mental note of the contradictions.

What happened to the big man act, now you have ran to 6 yr old banter " your imaginary friends" You must be confusing tolerance with acceptance I didn't come here to beg friends but It would seem you did. 🤭🤭🤭

6. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 5, 2021

-h1rNl.gif
    Obviously you didn't, all those phones are more than enough to keep you occupied, and fortunately I didn't.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021

7. sfomin
    Nougat Apr 5, 2021

sfomin , Apr 5, 2021 :
    samsung is king :cool:
    OneUI is king :cool:
    Touchwiz is king :cool:

Stop the thread :rolleyes:

Oh wait, wrong thread

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021

Bobbie63, theshinybeast and Mr. BG like this.
  8. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 5, 2021

sfomin likes this.
  9. malidan
    Nougat Apr 5, 2021

malidan , Apr 5, 2021 :
    You find the fact you presented a 6yr olds playground statement funny

This is you the mighty beast!
    200.gif

I see your chum has arrived to give you an ounce of moral support.

10. malidan
    Nougat Apr 5, 2021

malidan , Apr 5, 2021 :
    He always finds itit boring when you serve up some truth.
    No Samsung ownership for almost a decade.
    But he knows Samsung software is crap

No OP ownership for half a decade.
    But he want to defend when his OP3 which was dire
    And then he abandons the all conquering Oap to buy a crappy Miui driven Phone.

The true nature of hypocrisy revealed and the fraudster on show with his butt on fire.

tenor-3.gif

No noobs here for the brown nosers to pick on.

sfomin likes this.
  11. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 5, 2021

Typical you. Claiming an imaginary victory over an imaginary rival who has imaginary chums.🥱
    Jesus but you must be bored.
    You really are a real life Plankton
    giphy (21).gif

Tokolozi and sfomin like this.
  12. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 5, 2021

sfomin likes this.
  13. malidan
    Nougat Apr 5, 2021

malidan , Apr 5, 2021 :
    No 6 yr old level of argument here.

No almost a decade with no Samaung ownership here.

No Half a decade of since purchasing a OP device here.

No reliance on personal attacks because you have no owner experience to call on here.

No idiotic jibes about selling on phones that don't cut it at a profit, I suppose I should sell them at a lose.🤭 Not everyone buys a phone and sits on it for years like you do, the used market is just as active as the new.

I will stick to the facts and not get drawn down to your level of argument and desperation.

You can say what you want chump but the facts always speak for themselves and you don't have a single one.

giphy-2.gif

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021

sfomin likes this.
  14. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 5, 2021

giphy (21).gif

Tokolozi and sfomin like this.
  15. malidan
    Nougat Apr 5, 2021

sfomin likes this.
  16. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Apr 6, 2021

17. TheMystic
    Lollipop Apr 6, 2021

TheMystic , Apr 6, 2021 :
    I said Hardware is crap on the 8T purely on basis the fact that it was a 3 generations old sensor (IMX586). Not that it was mediocre sensor. I am unhappy that they deliberately left the 8T lower specced than the older 8 Pro. And more importantly, the lack of a Telephoto lens! They bundled two additional junk lenses that no one uses, just to market a dual-camera setup as a quad-camera device.

I said software was crap when it came to indoor shots with low lighting, and especially portraits indoors. And these have been largely addressed by GCam.

Hope you read all statements properly and have understood them. If that is so, you see the clown right where you are!

S Voice was a very basic hands free voice assistant feature, with very basic capabilities (although in 2012 it was a big deal).

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 09.36.09.png

Google Assistant is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE with deep integration with the entire Google Eco-System.

You are comparing a calculator with a computer! Do you really not see the difference?

Do you now realize why I said that the clown is right where you are?

Where did I say that?

Hahaha. IF OPO gets an update today, that will make 7 years.

WRONG.

I unlocked bootloader for just two reasons:
    1. Installing TWRP so I can create a system image.
    2. Rooting so I can have Adaway, AFWall+, Titanium Backup and Viper.

I decided against custom ROMs because most of them are made by arrogant jerks, and there is no assurance of code. No one knows what they have baked into their ROMs. Better to stick with the known devil than go with an unknown angel.

Also, OOS doesn't require 'de-bloating'. It isn't OneUI. 😂😂😂

Some of your rubbish statements:

So you agree OneUI is still the same old bloated TouchWiz?

Can you show me how to use Bixby to block internet access per app? Or do you think you can make some claim and no one will call your bluff?

If Samsung is light years ahead, why are they still using Android? Why not resurrect (the miserably failed) Tizen (which they tried on their cheapest phones as they didn't have faith in their own software) and start using it on their own smartphones (including Flagships)? Atleast smartphone buyers will have an additional choice of software to choose from.

In all of your rubbish claims and incoherent comments, where did you answer these:

• One UI is faster - how? Just because you saw some YouTube videos showing benchmark tests which are far from reality?
    • One UI has better batter life - how much more?
    • One UI have more features - which ones?
    • One UI has better support - where I live, OnePlus too has good support.
    • One UI has longer support - how much longer?
    • One UI has less bugs - go and visit the Samsung forums and see how many people cry there.
    • One UI is more advanced - prove it.
    • Can you turn your phone Into a productive desktop Computer? - Why will I turn a phone into a computer? I have a computer to use as a computer.
    Also, you keep claiming OOS copied several design elements from OneUI. Be specific which design elements apart from the one (the only one) I told you.

Now, I will respond to you only if you are specific and to the point. Otherwise, no point in responding to 🤡.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021

18. McJader
    Marshmallow Apr 6, 2021

Bobbie63 and Mr. BG like this.
  19. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 6, 2021

20. Loveit
    KitKat Apr 6, 2021

malidan and sfomin like this.