[Malware] Android "System Update"

1. malidan
    Nougat Apr 6, 2021

malidan , Apr 6, 2021 :
    🤡🤡🤡
    . I said the camera was crap because.... 🤭
    What happen to the software you said that was crap too

. I unock the bootloader add add because my software is crap.... I use adaware 🤭🤭🤭🤭

One UI is more advanced prove it.....
    DeX
    Spen

. I saw YouTube video with benchmark, no you said OP benchmarks higher, when everyone knows they are cheats and the company stated they didn't see anything wrong with cheating.

. Where you live OP has good support. 🤭🤭🤭
    Dude you get the same as everyone else bimonthly that is what the company put in print.

Can you show me how to use Bixby to block internet access per app? Or do you think you can make some claim and no one will call your bluff?
    I didn't say I knew anything, I said there where options on the link I posted. 🤭🤭

"Also, OOS doesn't require 'de-bloating'. It isn't OneUI. 😂😂😂"

[DEBLOAT] [OOS] [OP7 / 7Pro] Tomatot Debloater 1.2 (+++Battery, RAM, Privacy

Debloat

You seem a little conflicted when it come to the Google assistant that you stated Google launch in 2016 and Samsung copied. There wasn't any AI in that version and it came several years after SVOICE.
    Let me check what you said.

Screenshot_20210406_180025_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser_edit_170224998120900.jpg

This is you right? No? You gonna try and lie again? Let me link it then, you said it with pride even though you wee supposed to be proving OP software was better than Samaungs
    Google assistant 2016

That's enough this has become a joke and all you are doing now is telling lies.... totally child like and truly 🤡🤡🤡ish.

You see. to enjoy me proving that
    1. You are clueless
    2. Tell lies in the face of facts, OP updates are the same to all region where you live make no odd to what they put in print.
    3. OP software is crap, you said it yourself.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021

sfomin likes this.
  2. TheMystic
    Lollipop Apr 6, 2021

TheMystic , Apr 6, 2021 :
    Had to share this first:

Screenshot_20210406-223533.jpg

Screenshot_20210406-223659.jpg

https://www.indiatoday.in/technolog...plus-and-not-oneplus-9-pro-1787873-2021-04-06

Hahaha

3. malidan
    Nougat Apr 6, 2021

malidan , Apr 6, 2021 :
    Like the good old days, fanboys on the run.

giphy-2.gif

sfomin likes this.
  4. TheMystic
    Lollipop Apr 6, 2021

That was limited to low light photos, mostly indoors. Nightsight is great though.

What has that got to do with OOS?

DeX: Gimmick and impractical
    Spen: Useful for those who use it; no arguments here.
    One: Tall claims, no substance

I never said benchmarks were higher on OP. I said these benchmarks aren't reflective of real life usage, and small difference in numbers mean nothing.

OP devices are very fast and fluid. The experience overall is very positive. That's what I said.

No, you didn't provide any link.

Besides, what you claimed is NOT possible. You cannot disable internet access per app on a Samsung device without the help of a 3rd party firewall app. Bixby can't do what you claimed it can.

Now, I gave you 17 points about why I chose OOS, in addition to the fact that it doesn't bundle Facebook services or other bloat. I gave you specific reasons why OnePlus fits into my requirements perfectly, and why Samsung doesn't cut it for me.

Can you list verifiable points in favour of Samsung in a similar way? Specific points and not just bold claims. I want to see what Samsung does which is useful for me but which is not possible with OnePlus.

Tokolozi likes this.
  5. malidan
    Nougat Apr 6, 2021

malidan , Apr 6, 2021 :
    Interesting to see some concentrate on what people steal in a dodgy Indian rag, let's see what they world actually buys.

Screenshot_20210406_182211.jpg

I don't see OP in the top 13, oh dear🤭

Source

sfomin likes this.
  6. malidan
    Nougat Apr 6, 2021

malidan , Apr 6, 2021 :
    🤭🤭🤭🤭

Don't get angry just produce some facts and not opinion.
    OP software is so good that sales have platued and they can't even best lenovo in sales. 🤫
    Screenshot_20210406_182211.jpg
    The facts will always betray you. 🔥🔥🔥

sfomin likes this.
  7. TheMystic
    Lollipop Apr 6, 2021

Do you even know how to read charts and graphs?

Half of the period in your graph belongs to a period when OnePlus was not even in the business. You really need to see the progress OnePlus made since 2017, because you need to give a newcomer sometime to set themselves up among competition.

Besides, the graph is calculating total shipments and therefore market share. It isn't even about the premium smartphone segment alone. Samsung makes phones for every budget. OnePlus was making just 1 phone until 2018. It started making 2 phones (regular/ T and Pro) from 2018 onwards.

So you take a time period and a market that is completely incorrect to substantiate false claims again?

Tokolozi likes this.
  8. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 6, 2021

sfomin, Tokolozi and McJader like this.
  9. malidan
    Nougat Apr 6, 2021

malidan , Apr 6, 2021 :
    Dude you went and edited out your benchmark statement🤭🤭🤭

You have no shame, I take you must have read up or someone told you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And now you actually comeback saying you never said it, then why did I say this.

What a shocker, the typical. OP fanboy.

sfomin likes this.
  10. TheMystic
    Lollipop Apr 6, 2021

Empty claims, and now total lies too?

I edited nothing about my benchmark statement. You are making up things in your mind now. Or you are confusing what someone else wrote with mine.

Easy buddy. Still waiting for this:

Tokolozi likes this.
  11. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Apr 6, 2021

Mr. BG, sfomin and TheMystic like this.
  12. malidan
    Nougat Apr 6, 2021

malidan , Apr 6, 2021 :

I know the reality is hard to take.

936818-1ab4dc0a2ad81503f2f3e79e043c5645.gif

sfomin and TheMystic like this.
  13. malidan
    Nougat Apr 6, 2021

malidan , Apr 6, 2021 :

I know and you know that is all that matters.
    It will consume you as I laugh at you forever.
    :cool:

sfomin likes this.
  14. TheMystic
    Lollipop Apr 6, 2021

Is that it? I thought you could do better.

So we conclude your claims are hollow with no substance, and as such you are inviting us to treat you like a 🤡. 😂😂😂

theshinybeast likes this.
  15. malidan
    Nougat Apr 6, 2021

malidan , Apr 6, 2021 :
    I didn't make any claims you the did, I told you the facts.

1. You claimed you cannot restrict apps from WiFi. That is a lie.
    The link to the Samaung forum is still on the page but you are so Mystic you can't see it.😜

2. You then change restrict WiFi to Internet, claiming they are the same. Another lie. As Internet includes data

3.You claimed Google (for some reason when you were supposed to be proving OP software is better) made a V assistant first in 2016 that is another lie.
    Samsung 2012.

4. You then proceeded to speak of AI which the 2016 Assistant didn't have. Another lie.

5. You claimed OP didn't offer AOD because or the screen quality or some other rubbish Another lie they offered it and failed the software was crap and could not manage the battery drain.

6. You claimed you gave 17 reasons ( not facts why OP software is better. Half of them are hardware and the other are opinion. I've never seen opening a bootloader make software better.

7. You posted OP was faster on benchmark to remove and then claim you didn't say it. Another lie.

8. You claimed I said Samsung was better on benchmarks. Another lie you will not find that statement anywhere in the thread.

9.You claimed you didn't say your OP8T's camera was rubbish, even after I posted your very own words. Another lie.

10. You claimed you didn't say OP.camera software was rubbish even though I posted your own words saying OP's camera software was rubbish. Another lie.

11. You claimed that offical sales stats that placed OP outside the top 13 for sales globally are fake and a misrepresentation. That is another lie

If nothing else bud you have proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that you lack integrity.

I could do this all night, but hey you are right you are not a 🤡, I did that community a total disservice as they would not want you amongst their ranks.
    A clown has more intelligence, he doesn't trip over his own tongue. He also knows the differance between fact and opinion, hardware and software.
    You are a OP Fanboy

The OP fannies always offer opinion like it means something, 8 million opinions in a 200million+ market doesn't carry any weight. 🤭

Too much
    tenor-4.gif

Up in here.

Football time.🤫

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021