Manual camera mode bug (it'snot a bug! edit script)

1. AkhilVaja
    Froyo Mar 30, 2017

AkhilVaja , Mar 30, 2017 :
    After trying to take a picture with the manual mode.. it took ages to process the image and then came up with a white picture.
    does anyone experience the same issue and does anyone know if there's a way to fix it?
    thanks.
    1490854953224.jpg

1490854953338.jpg

Ramdinpuia likes this.
  2. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean Mar 30, 2017

DrAakash , Mar 30, 2017 :
    I've helped solve this issue last night on this forum.. been less than 12 hours.. literally. Why don't you search brother?? You don't even try. Why should everything be set on a silver platter for you??
    Your shutter speed is too low. Set it to below 1 second in daytime and 2-4 sec in night. Always keep the iso as low as you can.

3. G_mayur_dhar_XnpF
    Cupcake Mar 30, 2017

4. kartike4u
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 30, 2017

kartike4u , Mar 30, 2017 :
    I'm gonna use some easy to understand words here so that you could understand what's going on....
    Shutter speed decides for how much time the light is gonna enter the camera , that's why in low light situations the shutter speed is increased so that more light could enter and the picture you captured could become brighter without quality loss ( that's why the shutter speed is denoted in seconds ) , on an avg the speed is about 1/10 seconds and as you increased it to 10 seconds the phone captured the photo for 10 seconds and in that time very much light enters and thats why the photo became white .
    You need 10 seconds shutter speed if I want to capture scenes with almoat no light , there it would look normal not white.
    And plz try to use Google for such things

physics2000 and lordnr1 like this.
  5. davebugyi
    Honeycomb Mar 30, 2017

davebugyi , Mar 30, 2017 :
    Using 10 seconds shutter time and getting a totally white picture in enough light?

Guys you really need to find an article about Photography basics or stop trolling.

6. Kiran.a.joseph
    Jelly Bean Mar 30, 2017

7. script
    Moderator Moderator Mar 30, 2017