Many App Notification Issues via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black

1. Rohit_vs_94 , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jun 5, 2021 :
    Even after installing the latest build of Oxygen OS on my OnePlus 9 Pro, I still have Notification issues with Gmail, Telegram, etc Applications. I did the official suggestion of "RESET APP PREFERENCES" multiple times which so annoying because I have a lot of apps and each time I do that I need to set permission for all the apps again, STILL THE PROBLEM PERSISTS. I'm now regretting the option of buying the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra rather than the OnePlus 9 Pro. Been a OnePlus fan from long time and upgraded from OnePlus 6 to OnePlus 9 thinking the issues might be resolved on the latest device as I had faced the same issues on my OnePlus 6. But NOTHING has changed. The issue still persists on even the most recent OnePlus as well. Really disappointed to see the issue still persisting and not being resolved by OnePlus.

Btw, On the latest build Oxygen OS 11.2.7.7.LE15DA recieved on June 6th 2021

3. Ruqhaiya Taskeen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Staff Member Jun 6, 2021

Ruqhaiya Taskeen , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused with regards to this concern of yours. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation to give you more insights regarding this. Please check for the same.

Regards,
    Ruqhaiya Taskeen

Rohit_vs_94 likes this.