Many problems with my OP7 via OnePlus 7

1. G_Mahendrareddy_Gajjala_ , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 24, 2021 :
    At Any point of time in my last 1.7years with my OP7 at least I have 2issues. I am getting confused weather this is strategy or actual problem
    I am facing following issues with my OP7.

1. the widevine 11 certification gone.i am unable to play hd content in ott
    2. i am trying to share a video or photo from gallery. but it's taking the previous sent video or photo it's a serious problem.
    3. I am unable capture a photo when my battery level below 20%

I will upgrade to ios soon

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jul 24, 2021

3. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 24, 2021

J4t1np4r3kh , Jul 24, 2021 :
    For Widevine, there are so many threads. Long story short, get in touch with a service centre/customer support.

Not sure what the second issue is, don't really understand the problem 🤷‍♂️

What does the camera app show when you try to take a photo? As I can take photos even when I'm at 1%

Aaron2017 and Tokolozi like this.
  4. Aditya_4
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Jul 25, 2021

Aditya_4 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 25, 2021 :
    I am facing widevine L1 issue too.I tried couple of things to fix it but none of them worked.

The Gallery update fixed the issue for me.

5. Aditya_4
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Jul 25, 2021

6. G_Mahendrareddy_Gajjala_ , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 25, 2021 :
    Suppose My battery level is below 20%.
    I tried to capture a photo.the capture button is not responding for the first time.if I close the camera app and open again then it's working.this is the issue

And the another one is yesterday I have shared aaa.jpg from whatsapp.and today I want to share BBB.jpg picture
    I opened the whatsapp and click on attachment selected the BBB.jpg but strangely aaa.jpg picture is ready to send in whatsapp. Then I close the whatsapp tried to do same task it's working.
    These are problems.hope you understand

7. G_Mahendrareddy_Gajjala_ , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 25, 2021 :
    Suppose My battery level is below 20%.
    I tried to capture a photo.the capture button is not responding for the first time.if I close the camera app and open again then it's working.this is the issue

And the another one is yesterday I have shared aaa.jpg from whatsapp.and today I want to share BBB.jpg picture
    I opened the whatsapp and click on attachment selected the BBB.jpg but strangely aaa.jpg picture is ready to send in whatsapp. Then I close the whatsapp tried to do same task it's working.
    These are problems.hope you understand

8. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 25, 2021

J4t1np4r3kh , Jul 25, 2021 :
    Have you tried clearing cache and storage of the camera app. Seems like a strange bug.

Same thing with WhatsApp, try clear cache and storage, and potentially uninstall reinstall.

If these things don't sort your issue, then you may need to (backup and then) wipe your phone with a fresh OS

9. G_Mahendrareddy_Gajjala_ , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 25, 2021 :
    So if there is problem should I clear cache every time.

Just think there is a situation I have faced because of the above issues I sent a wrong picture to one of my friend.

And the camera app is working worst after latest. There is a delay in capture. just try to capture a moving object you will understand.

Why should I clear a cache.
    I have restore my os also.even though the bugs are occurring